3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgen_82 10.11.21 02:49 pm

Departures every 20 minutes (Fallout 4)

Hasan Huseynov
Draw your performance characteristics! And help in the form of good advice will arrive in time.
33 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Hasan Huseynov
Look first of all at the mods that change the loading screen and the main menu. IMHO.

A
Alex_201633 10.11.21

Some informal mods are often very crooked and load the system. In my opinion, it is better to enjoy the original game created by professional programmers, not self-taught modders.

Y
Youxyxol 10.11.21

Alex_201633
An argumentative argument, only you did not take into account that sometimes mods from self-taught modders can surpass the curvatures of professional programmers who also ask for money for their products, and mods are forever free.

H
Hasan Huseynov 10.11.21

-Termit-
I did everything as you said, well, the download would go to Rodi, but after a couple of seconds it throws it out.

-
-Termit- 10.11.21

Hasan Huseynov
Used the utility? As I understand it, it removes mods.

H
Hasan Huseynov 10.11.21

-Termit-
yes, I used it, everything and mods and add-ons that I had and deleted everything for sure, did everything, but still throws it out after two seconds, damn it insulting (, and I really thought it really worked and then a bummer in the form of a departure ...

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Hasan Huseynov
If all else fails, it is better to reinstall the game cleanly. With the removal of the game directory. Saves are stored elsewhere.

H
Hasan Huseynov 10.11.21

BlackTigerTK yeah
, there is no way out, I will reinstall

W
Waffen 10.11.21

I need help. I updated the game in incentive to 1.5 ... I press play - a black screen and crash without error. From 10 times it can start and play without problems. What kind of nonsense? I cached through Steam, the settings went to ultra automatically. I didn’t put any mods or other left-handed chips. Before that I got 300 kopecks. hours. Everything flew. Tell me ...

F
Fasmon 10.11.21

Waffen
Never forget that this is all beta. With all that it implies. Until the update is released, anything can happen.

W
Waffen 10.11.21

Fasmon I
see (..then we will wait. I went to the Gazebos website quite a common problem ..

F
Fasmon 10.11.21

Waffen
The problem is, in fact, as in all bezessless games. They are gorgeous, but PPC what curves in terms of departures from the slightest "sneeze") Therefore, for now, the whole set of patches, then more neophyte. "enhancers" will not do it - there is a high probability of poor performance, especially with mods.

F
Fasmon 10.11.21

Waffen
Sednya, by the way, some update on 691Kb has flown. Maybe just a fix from departures.