3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil freemen 10.11.21 02:51 pm

Book or game? (The Witcher)

What's better?
112 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr_deck 10.11.21

I liked both very much

_
_Sammy_ 10.11.21

one does not interfere with the other, but it is advisable to read at least a couple of books before playing the game to get acquainted with the characters ... besides, in the game you can often stumble upon a reference to Geralt's "book" past. If you like the game, read the books! They're not that big. For example, I read the first two in just a week. Don't be lazy, it's worth it :)

S
SVAEIG 10.11.21

Yes, I agree. It is worth reading at least "last wish" and "sword of destiny". Game Geralt was just taken from them, in the remaining books he changed somewhat (he stopped being a loner and scored on his neutrality).

-
--Andrew-- 10.11.21

(He stopped being a loner and scored on his neutrality)
Hmm, I would even say Sapkovsky made him some kind of psychopath in the latest books.
From Ciri, he finally made a lesbian, so why can't he make a psycho out of a witcher?

M
Metal Boss 0xE 10.11.21

How could I be so wrong))
I first found out about the game, but since I could not get it, I found the book and started reading it. I liked the book very much and then the game got caught. True, it slowed down terribly on that computer and I didn't really play. Fortunately, the computer burned out.
Why isn't the film and the series discussed here?

s
she-wolf 10.11.21

Both the book and the game)))

M
Matan-master 10.11.21

I like both the book and the game. The atmosphere and spirit of the game was transferred to the game (respect them for that). True, the plot was a little bent in the game, but still I like both. witcher, I will
observe NEUTRALITY :)

A
Azar_Javed 10.11.21

The book is one of the best books I've ever read (the whole cycle, of course).

p
printing in the infernal 10.11.21

Book, vigorous loaf.

M
Midlight 10.11.21

Game, because I have not read the book. ^ _ ^

p
printing in the infernal 10.11.21

Iron logic, tree-sticks.

M
Midlight 10.11.21

Damn, you know, it's not the first time I'm surprised myself! :)

U
Unleavened soup 10.11.21

The book, but it is worth reading somewhere from the age of 16, from the age of 18, since many things may not be clear for children. After all, this book is multifaceted, unlike many other "fantasy works" ...
And, I warn you, after the books of Sapkowski, other fantasy literature, with a typical division into good and evil, and a mournful Happy End, is impossible to read ...

m
m1khal 10.11.21

Royle, when I was 13, I read it and understood everything;), but about the warning, you're right ...

U
Unleavened soup 10.11.21

Royle, when I was 13, I read it and understood everything;)

Re-read it now, maybe you will discover something new ...)

m
mr_deck 10.11.21

I don’t even know what to choose, probably both a book and a game, I cannot choose between them in honesty)))

m
m1khal 10.11.21

Royle started reading 2 times a week ago ...) so far nothing new ...

T
Tigrenok123 10.11.21

I bet on the game!

A
Alpherats 10.11.21

The book, of course! How can you compare the BOOK to a computer game ..

A
AlVchFokarev 10.11.21

The cycle about Rheinmar from Belyava is more interesting. But, since the choice of two positions and tertsum, as always, non datum ... Play, music. Book.