3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XAlonEX 10.11.21 02:53 pm

Falcon farm (Tom Clancy's The Division)

We need 2 people to farm "Falcon" through a bug, who have pumped 2.5k engineer +
Uplay: Belfigorr
24 Comments
Sort by:
x
xX_WhiteWolf_Xx 10.11.21

XAlonEX
and what kind of bug ???

V
Vladislav Dikovich 10.11.21

Kazbek0487
through the wall to hike, there with the help of a shield you can go through the wall, look on the forum for such a topic

x
xX_WhiteWolf_Xx 10.11.21

Vladislav Dikovich
also fixed them, I personally tried fucking
everything fixed

X
XAlonEX 10.11.21

Kazbek0487
Nothing was fixed. I'm going over there now

K
Kirill22092 10.11.21

Vladislav Dikovich
Can you give a reference, please.

X
XAlonEX 10.11.21

Kirill22092
http://forums.playground.ru/tom_clancys_the_division/bag-900364/

K
Kirill22092 10.11.21

XAlonEX
Thank you

X
XAlonEX 10.11.21

Yes, even did not farm a lot here. Well, okay, I'll go further = (

i
igrok_8391 10.11.21

The bug works, I used it today)

E
Evgen_82 10.11.21

I went to one :))

n
nat.mih 10.11.21

Fixed! The farm was shut down. As soon as you start shooting at the armored personnel carrier, waves of enemies immediately appear, and cannons start shooting at the Persian.

M
MikuHadsune 10.11.21

The music did not play for a long time, the betr did not rake for a long time =))

m
maksus 10.11.21

yes, the bug was closed, you shoot at the armored personnel carrier and the task begins ...

g
good Vanya 10.11.21

Hmm, and we, like fools on garlic, pass under the bars. And you just need to find a bug, and even cheats for a teleport, fuck with a shield. And all the guys, you are the kings of the game! Only people who go through all 15 waves and have known about the bug for a long time and cheats can be delivered not by self-made, but by pros for money, but they play fair. It's just a fun game

M
MikuHadsune 10.11.21

good Vanya
For pleasure they need to fix the difficulty a little. And then this pleasure is obtained only for masochists. Especially test =)

E
EKCTPACEHC 10.11.21

MikuHadsune
I agree, they went overboard with the difficulty on the test, I can't even imagine what will happen in the next expansion)))

g
good Vanya 10.11.21

MikuHadsune
Jglasen, it is necessary, as in other missions, to enter an average level so that people at least familiarize themselves with the location and can calmly look around.

S
Stason71 10.11.21

Honestly passed and I go through the adrenaline goes off scale when the passions are nagged at the end, too, we hide under the bars)

A
Azriel1993 10.11.21

MikuHadsune is
all right with the difficulty, so in any mmo raids are not calculated in the hardmode (here is the test) so that they would be carried after a week from the release. You put on gir 214 and then you go try to pass

M
MikuHadsune 10.11.21

Azriel1993
Let it be known to you that 191 gir falls on hard, and only 214 are given for the task itself, but the problem is, they are updated for a week or more ?! What the??? MMO? But the division does not position itself as a pure mmo grindilka. To waste time with complexity, not diversity .. as I said, it is not good. It will be okay with the difficulty when you will not be one-shot for 2 seconds. and okay, one-shots, I'm used to them in bf4, cs, etc. but this is not a joke, we can not one-shot the mob, but he will take us lightly .... nonsense as for me. You at least put on a 240-gir, 34 drabashy you and they will bend you in it for 34lvl, and we are only 30 .... where is the justice? This is not ds3 ... what .....