3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XAlonEX 10.11.21 02:53 pm

Falcon farm (Tom Clancy's The Division)

We need 2 people to farm "Falcon" through a bug, who have pumped 2.5k engineer +
Uplay: Belfigorr
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azriel1993 10.11.21

MikuHadsune dressing
in 214 is not difficult, but how does she position herself? it all depends on the gear, the grind here takes 1st place, as for the variety, I agree with you, it is not there, apparently the developers simply could not figure out how to enter normal tactics into the mmo shooter concept and just twisted the creep stats to max

L
Lubber 10.11.21

MikuHadsune wrote:
we cannot shoot a mob, but he
wrote us in a light one MikuHadsune wrote:
34 drabashy you and it will bend over because 34lvl, and we only 30
MikuHadsune wrote:
where is justice?
That is not necessary to lump everything in a heap. 34 level and should bend 30. Just like a level 30 player bends level 26 bots.
And in my opinion, everyone who has played at level 30 for at least a week should understand that The Division is a grinder. There is nothing else here but the pursuit of gear. Of course, having applied certain tactical moments, it is easier to complete command tasks, but having an advantage in clothes, it is easier at times. Easier to the extent that tactics no longer matter. For example, I go through daily tasks on high difficulty solo, without using any tactics, in principle, not using even any abilities other than healing. And the tests would be passed the same way (and some are already being passed), if there were no bots capable of "one-shot". It is they who make us look for tactical tricks in order to defeat them: use, for example, control (fire and shock) available in abilities, grenades, use consumables (water, special bullets), etc.

M
MikuHadsune 10.11.21

Lubber
I soloed 50% of all instances on hard when I was swinging. But I can't even challenge the invasion with a group of random people. Although high difficulty can still be completed with random. But here's the challenge ... thank you. And now the question is, how can I get through it? Looking for a CP? For the 1st, 2nd time? For example, I don’t want to constantly play with someone, but in the case of KP I’ll have to. I ate these KPs in the ayon / tera and somehow I am not eager. So I don't need to fill in about tactics here. At 34 lvl mobs, your turret will be shot in a second. she won't even have time to catch anyone.

C
Cold blood 10.11.21

MikuHadsune
I passed the hawk challenge with random randomness the first time, so nothing is impossible. The main thing is to get into a good group and have a normal build yourself.