3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 10.11.21 02:53 pm

The meaning of NG + and so on ... (Dark Souls 2)

People, the question is actually simple: when does it make sense to start NG + after completing the game (after all, you can still run around there later), and what's the point?
I mean that only the keys are taken away, the rest remains, that is, everything that has already been pumped at max or almost, there will be nothing new, as in Diable, when more powerful weapons drop out on new difficulties, and it is not quite possible to store the same set-rings it is clear why, because you cannot put on 2a rings at once, for example, blades.
Just in order to meet the same enemies with the same weapon as it was, but get additional problems with killing them, or is there a different sense?
I would be grateful for an explanation, because now I'm thinking about how to play next ...
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Severus7 10.11.21

I personally haven't played NG +, but I know something. For example, another soul (some witch) falls from the Forgotten Sinner. From this soul, you can make a spell for pyromancy (fire buff on weapons). Then in NG +, by killing the knight of the heid, you can get a set of his armor. It is more likely to knock out the Mad War set. I'm sure there are many more interesting features.

L
LeXXInc 10.11.21

pavloalex
, additional monsters (including unique ones) appear, some bosses will acquire bodyguards, new items and spells are added, some restrictions on CM and SL for pvp and pve connections + achievements and other joys are removed

t
tatunserg 10.11.21

one thing is bad in ng +, that all the pumping does not care, and everyone will blame you at once ... but I was thinking why, using the eye of the traitor in majula, I could not kill this auntie, and then I realized that I had a fire in majula + 10, and this aunt had about 20 thousand lives, and she chopped me off with one blow of magic.

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

By the way, who plays on NG + there for mobs and gives more EXPs than on a simple game?

L
LeXXInc 10.11.21

pavloalex is
bigger, but somehow you don’t care already on the expo, then there is x)

tatun
not, it's just that you’re not very x) aunt stalls for one or two

g
gfhnjutytp 10.11.21

Sadly, in order to play the real second part of Dark, you must definitely play NG +, because a lot of new things appear only during the second playthrough.

X
Xmax1234 10.11.21

pavloalex,
I would even advise you to go through NG ++, if only because the merchant in the castle will have items and spells of coveenants for sale for high wounds (2, 3 ranks of blue guards and brotherhood of blood, all spells and weapons for which you had to win 1000 duels in every covenant)

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

.... started on NG +, the sensations are all flying away! I passed the dragon rider, the one on the roof, which you can still shoot from the ballista, simply without noticing (I had to suffer during a simple game, I did not know what would happen). The last titan simply RELEASED the cleric with lightning. Beating a baby. Not a fig yet not interesting, unless I saw a couple of red mobs, but those are the same NPCs.
Then the same thing ??? All will be stronger, it is understandable, but the Persian will also swing and call on friends, however ...
The only thing is that they immediately began to beat when loading the game + ...

L
LeXXInc 10.11.21

pavloalex
well, a pursuer and a giant, and so are children for beating, unless you start beating them with your fists for a beggar.

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

LeXXInc
Just made a dragon slayer with a friend - they broke it up for 2-3 minutes. The funniest thing was on the way to him: some comrade invaded me, but when he saw that he fled with his friend ... he laughed.
At the expense of increased support, yes, there are, but the red phantoms are one-time, the rest of the mobs fall for a couple of hits more (the old knights, which before Orny used to be two hits, now 3-4).
For that type on the roof, they again gave a ring of blades SIMPLE, what for ???? Well, they would give it to +2, or something, so that there was a point in bringing it down. Shmatier is all the same, the only thing in front of the rider is now a figure in the chest, but having 3 rings of life saving and a bunch of mobs, the idea is not clear (there are 40+ of them in the rukzak ...).
In general, until Diabla so far, as before China on all fours, there was COMPLETELY changing gear, but here dirty underpants flew as they flew.
By the way, I looked at the wiki about the changes, they are scanty, in terms of new clothes. For the sake of a couple of spells and 2 UNIQUE rings, nothing changes, they just start taking the player in quantity, but so no one canceled the call from the developers.
Could have changed the tactics of the bosses, or something ....
ps so everyone says about "whipping boys", however, as it comes down to it, you see how the partners are carried away into their dimension ... I
meant the one from which the ring of blades falls. Is he also for whipping?

L
LeXXInc 10.11.21

pavloalex
but what's so difficult about it? he has a bunch of straight, like a rail, strikes that are easy to dodge and 1.5 combos with a funny range and interrupted by a shield. And if you also learn how to parry the norms, then you calmly lay it out from the ballista.

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

LeXXInc
... what's so difficult about Dark Souls 2 then? I can give a bunch of examples of this kind.
What is the interest of NG +, taking into account everything that I wrote above about shmatyu? That there are more mobs on the Persian and a couple of red phantoms are added? It's all?
As I already understood, along the way ...

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

Apokalipsis113
... the development company itself and its dedicated fans (games) as the most hardcore "RPG" ever .
Something like this...

X
Xmax1234 10.11.21

Apokalipsis113 ALSO
10 OUT OF 10 magazines, critics and publishers

A
Antrix 10.11.21

And to join the covenant of champions - not?

g
gloccc 10.11.21

bosses have new techniques and bodyguards, a lot of weapons and gear, you can get current on ng +, plus pvp against normal opponents

g
gloccc 10.11.21

I recommend to fans of the game, those who are tired by the end of the first playthrough do not

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

gloccc
... well, at the expense of a LOT of clothes and weapons only on NG + you "bent a little", because this is expressed in 2 rings and several spells + soul that falls from the sinner.
For bosses, everything is the same as for ordinary mobs, only the damage with health increases, and red phantoms for meat appear.
I can give a link to all the "innovations" so that it is clear that they are minuscule.
This is not a diabla, where on the new difficulty ALL weapons + armor drops out more.
ps screensaver in my opinion is different with Nashandra only ...

k
korhaalom 10.11.21

pavloalex
Go play diablo, what's the problem? Did you come here to cry? No need to whine, whine go to the off forum

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

korhaalom
What does it have to do with WHEALING ??? Have you read the topic, or just answered like a stubborn fan? I really liked the game, but I wanted to know about the changes that will be in NG +, and how significant they are.
You, instead of reasoned examples that can prolong interest in the game, start to be rude, or say in favor of replaying there is nothing, except that you are sending somewhere ...?
Maybe there will be something in the game that was not there in the initial walkthrough, or is this walkthrough reduced to just "I play until I get bored"?
ps why go to "their" official forum if it is here too? You are not sitting on the official DR forum, but here, at the moment, at least.