3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 10.11.21 02:53 pm

The meaning of NG + and so on ... (Dark Souls 2)

People, the question is actually simple: when does it make sense to start NG + after completing the game (after all, you can still run around there later), and what's the point?
I mean that only the keys are taken away, the rest remains, that is, everything that has already been pumped at max or almost, there will be nothing new, as in Diable, when more powerful weapons drop out on new difficulties, and it is not quite possible to store the same set-rings it is clear why, because you cannot put on 2a rings at once, for example, blades.
Just in order to meet the same enemies with the same weapon as it was, but get additional problems with killing them, or is there a different sense?
I would be grateful for an explanation, because now I'm thinking about how to play next ...
29 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeXXInc 10.11.21

pavloalex
fan, passing the challenge and all that. Someone likes to run in a circle over and over again, improving the hero, someone just wants to fill 99 all the stats, who are trying to pass without deaths / bonfires. If you want to feel the game in a completely new way, then join the champions and go solo. I think you will like this passage more than a crowd of helpless bosses to chop x)

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

LeXXInc
... as if this is one of the chips of a particular game and the cartoon is tied to it. In my opinion, it was so nice to go through the game together or go out to the boss, not to mention the collective confrontation with those who invaded.
Although the message is clear, but I asked about interest in NG +, and not general fan during the passage ...

k
korhaalom 10.11.21

pavloalex
The emergence of new mobs, the emergence of new spells. And most importantly - normal pvp

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

korhaalom
New mobs, in the sense of red phantoms, or even new enemies?

t
tatunserg 10.11.21

but how is it normal pvp? everyone wet me without ng +, almost everyone who invaded, I only kill if for free.
Yes, the hands are crooked, but are everyone else really even?

s
seffko 10.11.21

pavloalex
phantoms and unexpected pavarots with bosses and enemies.

W
Waffen 10.11.21

Tell me the difference between NG + and coal of hostility - is there a difference ??

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Waffen
Yes, there are some differences:
1. Not all items are updated, but only wooden chests;
2. As far as I know, it doesn’t update the sale of items from merchants, but I’m not talking about the advisor at all - its special product will be available only on its own, native NG ++.
3. With each new circle of the game, they take away all the keys and the feather, which, of course, does not make coal of enmity.

I
Ilya Rushentsov 10.11.21

The moon butterfly set appears in full in Melvin only in ng ++, Also, only in ng ++, the moon butterfly shield appears in his chest in his own house.