3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zewer 10.11.21 03:01 pm

How to kill knights correctly! (Dark Souls 3)

I saw a lot of people write that they have a problem with the Knights, I decided to shoot a video that clearly and clearly shows exactly how to move and kill them!
Walk behind them on the right and inflict critical damage after their attack - then everything is already simple!
Spoiler
+ showed the place of soul farming - almost 12k in a little more than a minute. If you find better places - tell me plc)
28 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rock8 10.11.21

THX.

R
RGC 10.11.21

Sword of darkness, so original. Especially in pvp

D
Devill666 10.11.21

rings slag (only agree with the snake). equipment slag. the guy has no idea about the load. please understand the game before playing and writing down the RGC guides the
only one-handed sword with two-handed battle art, that's why they use

P
PRIVA 10.11.21

Normal video! where to get such a ring? better take a video

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

Devill666
csm all slag? I kill all bosses / mobs quite easily, and there are no problems with the passage
PRIVA
if I'm not mistaken, then the ring is taken in the same location after the boss, there you need to climb to the top

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Zewer
means that for farming you need a head of a mimicry, for example, such a workload with such a defense is shameful, you can find things easier, with the same defense, without losing balance. the spell is so-so. it is better to use fire, for it the stats are almost the same, and it will be better to strengthen the weapon. rings. what is it. why do you need a ruby ​​and a ring of health regen, with such a bar of hp. what kind of nonsense. Why do you need a ring that increases dexterity, if your weapon has an insignificant scale from dexterity. a ring with a snake is normal for farming. workload 81% yeah. steep heavy rolls - our everything + stanmina regen is very slow. it’s not okay for me. too slow = D

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

This is how it is always, a person shows how to kill knights (and they cause problems to many), experts immediately come running with their advice on equipment and pumping. ... ... The rings are not the same, the workload is not the same, the stats are not the same. ... ...
Hello, comrades, a person is not shooting a video about his build, where are you going with your advice?

On the topic - the author does everything absolutely right. This tactic has been around since the days of DS1, but not everyone who plays DS3 knows about it.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

pochtipushkin
generally ds game is not about farming. generally. if you farm, you are weak

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

Devill666
is not a game about farming at all. generally. if you farm, you are a wimp

Whatever the game is (for whom about farming, for whom about the plot, for whom about the atmosphere ... ) - it's not up to you to judge. Everyone has their own tastes and motives.

In addition, the person filmed the video was not about farming. The farm has been described below as a bonus. You do not tear words out of the text. It is clearly written:
I saw, a lot of people write that they have a problem with the Knights, I decided to shoot a video that clearly shows exactly how to move and kill them!

But the question is even different - why do "experts of all Dark Souls" climb with their "authoritative", painfully "important" opinions and assessments when they are not asked about it? There are a lot of topics where you will find application of your invaluable knowledge - there are people

i
ironHAMMER.ms 10.11.21

Devill666 wrote:
generally ds game is not about farming. generally. if you farm, you are a weakling.
Yeah, tell me you never farm anything yourself

D
Devill666 10.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms
maximum dropchik from the knights of heid in the second part, because she is awesome)) 00)))
and humanity for Soler in the first
pochtipushkin
that there are all monotonous topics. like where is the key to the archives (mother of God, it's on the corpse right in front of the door), is it possible to bypass such and such a boass. "pliz help" why doesn’t call me anywhere, but I see signs. and so on
+ if he wanted to show how to farm and how to get around, why the hell was the inventory showing? Or is it written there that you need to hold down the block button and bypass the enemies counterclockwise to backstep?

P
PRIVA 10.11.21

this video needs to be translated in

order to know where in the Russian location, where what lies

M
Maklline66 10.11.21

A ring for regen hp - nothing. It restores the horseradish a little. Better to bet on increased stamina regen.
Spells ... xs, I use resins.
In general, such tactics can be used at least in some panties.

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

Devill666
if he wanted to show how to farm and how to get around, why the hell was the inventory showing? Or is it written there that you need to hold down the block button and go around the enemies counterclockwise to backstep?

Human. Shoots. Video. The meaning of the video is revealed - this is the most important thing. Showed inventory, did not show - what's the difference ?. Maybe he wanted to see something for himself. Moreover, they also tied to the speed of restoring endurance. Is it shown in your inventory? No. So your argument about inventory looks more like an attempt to justify yourself.
Or was the author supposed to cover everything up in the editor - a bar of stamina, a bar of HP, a weapon, etc., not to open inventory, not to look around, not to breathe, so that, in your opinion, the video would correspond to the stated theme? What nonsense, well, seriously?

PS The man above correctly wrote "you can use such tactics at least in some panties", so the discussion of equipment and build here does not make sense, since it does not affect tactics. And the author does not say anywhere that it is in this build that you can kill knights. ... ...

D
Devill666 10.11.21

pochtipushkin
then the question arises again. why inventory. + if it's farming, then inventory is important, there are items that increase the influx of souls. and in principle, I wanted to tell the boy that he was wearing useless items and he could put on things better

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

Devill666
then begs the question again. why inventory. + if it's farming, then inventory is important, there are items that increase the influx of souls. and in principle, I wanted to tell the boy that he was wearing useless objects and he could put on things better

You are from that category of people who, even after building a logical justification for their wrongness, continue to spin like in a frying pan, jump from one extreme to another, abandon their words , take the main topic in a new direction, etc. etc. In this regard, I see no reason to continue this dialogue.
Just think for yourself and remember - what is your attitude towards people who climb with their advice and criticism when they are not asked about it at all? And not just with advice and criticism, but with a parallel attempt to make you a "non-groping idiot".

D
Devill666 10.11.21

pochtipushkin
kaneshno agryus, but the guy is calm something. and so, I say from the very beginning, the same thing. put on slag. plays crookedly, you can do better, items are useless.

J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.21

Devill666
Can you do better? Go ahead , we are all waiting for your video!

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

Devill666
I opened my inventory to check if I was wearing a ring that increases the number of souls received, because I just forgot if I took it or not!

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

Devill666
and also tell me what kind of spell on fire, and where to get it from?