3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zewer 10.11.21 03:01 pm

How to kill knights correctly! (Dark Souls 3)

I saw a lot of people write that they have a problem with the Knights, I decided to shoot a video that clearly and clearly shows exactly how to move and kill them!
Walk behind them on the right and inflict critical damage after their attack - then everything is already simple!
Spoiler
+ showed the place of soul farming - almost 12k in a little more than a minute. If you find better places - tell me plc)
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devill666 10.11.21

Zewer Pyromancer
sells the gauntlet and the fire arc spell of the kartus

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

Devill666
lol, I thought you could charm the rest of the fire

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Zewer
lol. you can both enchant and temper. if in Russian. depends on what you need

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 10.11.21

I'll tell you what, you were a little mistaken, these are not the knights, but the ones at the beginning that tear the assholes of inept players

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

Devill666
well, I use weapon magic, you tell me that magic is shit, and you offer a glove!
come on again, maybe I misunderstood you?

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

Sergei Dobrovolsky
what exactly? in front of boss 2?

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Zewer
yeah, the glove is cooler. if you had a crystal weapon of magic, it would be cooler, but it’s not profitable to invest even 30 int.

A
Alexander Fedchenkov 10.11.21

Zewer
I can assume that it was about them that was discussed. Who patrol the area in front of the grandmother, which gives the flag.
There is another fierce pepper standing there, facing us. With red eyes, that's where beginners always have problems.
And if a man got to Anor Londo, then I'm sure he learned to kill knights a long time ago, and met a lot of animals much stronger :)