3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD WOLF 384 10.11.21 03:03 pm

Donate or not? (War Thunder)

Is it possible to fully play and win while never donating?
30 Comments
Sort by:
f
falsh777 10.11.21

Donate makes life easier in any game.

V
VolfDrag 10.11.21

I have been playing for 2 years, I have almost 5th rank, and I haven’t invested a dime, I won half and half, taking into account my average skill to play.
Tobish is quite.

V
VolfDrag 10.11.21

PS You just need to have hands where you need to, and not burn out on losses

H
Hardcore gaymer 10.11.21

In Tundra, there is no such tough donation policy as in kartoch. You can level up and farm safely, especially at the initial ranks.

L
LOIDD 10.11.21

The only advantage that donation will give you is to quickly upgrade your technique

d
darkman1234 10.11.21

yes, it's okay, just donate gives boosts for earning game currency and experience =) if you can play more or less straight hands =)

S
SVAEIG 10.11.21

Well, at higher levels in tanks it will be hard without donation, the cost of pumping a repair kit is transcendental, and without a repair kit, the very first critical hit makes the tank a useless piece of scrap metal. The same story with fire extinguishers.
Well, for donation there is an imbalance option for pumping the crew, you can pump it even to the maximum for gold.
Well, premium tanks are not pieces of crap like in WOT, but normal vehicles that you can safely play on, although many are often just clones of ordinary, pumped tanks.

M
Maks.SP 10.11.21

It is possible, it is only a matter of time, as well as the conscience of developers who can change the conditions of donation, as for example before, as a bonus for 10 (for example) day of the game there were ... not even golden eagles, but bets on golden eagles, and then the developers removed this legal way to get game currency! Another point, if you can get premium vehicles only for real money, as well as places in the hangar, places in the team, and more! Of course there is no alternative!

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

ThurboCat
And pumping crews for loot, in your opinion , is this not a tough donat policy? In terms of pumping out money, potatoes have a rest compared to snails.

L
Lexxen 10.11.21

RAZIEL_
Does religion allow you to upgrade crews by playing them? For the loot, you can only buy additional crews, in the base there were 5 of them per nation, it seemed, but there were 1 if you even add a penny (1000 gold = 250 rubles. Or fill in gold bets), throw it once and that's it. You can also tighten the number of shooters and the rank of repairs, but not necessarily, you can not spend the loot on repairs at all - after a while it will repair itself, at the lower levels quickly then for several hours. To upgrade the crew, it makes sense to immediately buy an expert, but again this is a penny.
Rank 66, vehicles up to 5 tanks, up to 4 planes inclusive, sometimes with a friend for 2-3 hours a day, for 2-3 days in a row we play, sometimes for a month and never go again. 4 lemons of money, I completely swing the planes from the very first now (I open all the modules) from nefig to do. Enough and dough and experience drips. CHYADNT ??? At the top 5 and then on the grandmother with your own you will stay - tell me about the game on top vehicles in WoT without prema?))) If only 10 battles on the lower levels or prem tanks are rolled, for comparison, I have 14,200 battles there, starting with MBT, The truth hasn’t come in for a long time, so what a nafig potato ... Golden bets both fell and fall just oddly enough not every day, once a week there seems to be a big box, I just dropped out a couple of days ago.

H
Hardcore gaymer 10.11.21

RAZIEL_
um, shtow. For the loot? When was the last time you entered the game? The crew can be pumped for in-game currency. There are no gold shells at least in Tundra ..

P
Podvipodvertov 10.11.21

If the topic about this game has already gone, then I want to ask a question, though a little out of topic.
Here in "War Thunder" there is everything, and a large number of vehicles, both ground and air, these are bombers of different classes, attack aircraft, fighters, light, medium, heavy tanks, tank destroyers, a huge number of anti-aircraft guns. The graphics are at the highest level, that the models of technology, that the environment. Physics, soil deformation, suspension work, attention to every detail. There is a realism that other games lack so much, the absence of a HP strip and other arcade things. Huge locations where there is room for maneuver and tactics. It can take a long time to list the pros.
But here's what I don't understand, so why, despite all these advantages, this game can't catch me more than one or two hours a week? Why, after one or two battles, regardless of whether on tanks or aircraft, do I get bored and want to get out?
I'm not an arcade player, I play RB or SB, I enjoy the fact that there is no HP bar, and both I and I can be taken out with one hit, it really gives me pleasure. But damn it, why when I go into the same "Armata" I catch myself thinking that I can not tear myself away from it, time does not fly by, and even after 10-15 fights I want to continue playing, although I have been playing "Armata" for a long time, and not she bothers me. Although I understand that this is an arcade game, a HP bar and other things from which I found salvation in "War Thunder". But despite this, there is a wild interest in continuing to play, discover equipment, modules, put extra on it. armor and other goodies.
What is this? Either War Thunder, in spite of all its beauty, possibilities and realism, is gray and empty inside, or maybe I find myself inside an arcade,

H
Hardcore gaymer 10.11.21

RAZIEL_ Well, where is the pumping for the loot?

L
Lexxen 10.11.21

ThurboCat
In general, it is, if you go further than an expert, but it is not necessary, and an expert is also not required, I used to play like this, the crew still has experience, now I take an expert and calm down - the in-game is a bit worth it.

H
Hardcore gaymer 10.11.21

Lexxen
"Ace" qualification can also be pumped for "Silver Lions"

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

ThurboCat
Accelerated learning for gold, even a greedy potato from your words did not do this, but could.
And you can simply swing without gold until you turn blue, there the experience goes drop by drop, but you need it immeasurably.
The qualification "Ace" can also be pumped for the "Silver Lions"
but of course, only first to raise the level of the crew for gold

d
darkman1234 10.11.21

Maks.SP
what are you talking about?) Bets were just a drop they made every 2 weeks (in my opinion, it was like that before, but I could be wrong).

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

Podvipodvertov
Everything is simple here, it pisses you off that you go so half an hour to the place of kneading, and then bam and out of nowhere a one-shot comes and again everything is new, although you fill in that this is kind of cool (instinctively you understand that this is stupid, but for some reason you are afraid of yourself admit it), this is why the game has a small popularity, although everything seems to be done perfectly.

S
SVAEIG 10.11.21

Well, where is the pumping for the loot?

Accelerated training, in order to completely pump the crew from scratch, the skills, you need about 5,000 eagles.

That is why the game is not very popular, although everything seems to be done perfectly

. Balanced snails have big problems, and bugs that have not been fixed for years. Although I can no longer play WOT or AB, tanks with health points after tundra are not perceived

V
Vinchi441 10.11.21

You know, I tried to play Warframe, that's where the donate is. In the tundra, not everything is so critical with him, but bugs, lags, they did not break through, and this random is tired, except for new technology, the game does not develop.