3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD WOLF 384 10.11.21 03:03 pm

Donate or not? (War Thunder)

Is it possible to fully play and win while never donating?
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks.SP 10.11.21

Podvipodvertov
And my situation is exactly the opposite, Armata was not hooked at all, maybe I'm not a fan of fast tanks, maybe the concept is not the same for Me, after all, the theme of the Second World War is important ... Perhaps because Armata is secondary, in relation to Tanks , and I've already seen all this (at least on lowlevels), even the graphics are very similar. But in the Tundra, many of the listed advantages are already delivering ... Only the developers later realized that not all players like such meticulousness in the behavior of the car, and it should be interesting to play, and this requires new chips, promotions, contests, opportunities for inter-game interaction and much more!

m
mercenary379 10.11.21

BAD WOLF 384
Is it possible to play fully and win while never donating?
It is interesting to see how you fully win in an online game, even with a donation!

B
BAD WOLF 384 10.11.21

mercenary379
Something like this: I take out all of them with one tank (or two), I take the first place in the team, I get the point "war machine" (6 times I managed to do this).

m
mercenary379 10.11.21

BAD WOLF 384
You're just the god of this game

H
Hardcore gaymer 10.11.21

RAZIEL_
What have you hit? You don't need to raise the level of the crew for gold !!!!! Back in 1.53 we rolled out such a feature.

S
SVAEIG 10.11.21

ThurboCat wrote: You
can just pump it, go into the game and check it !!!
You can pump ... Or you can just buy it for gold, and from a zero, only recruited crew, you can make aces for gold

H
Hardcore gaymer 10.11.21

SVAEIG
This is an alternative way out.

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

ThurboCat
ThurboCat wrote:
This is an alternative way out for
someone who wants to suffer with the stock crew, but here please give money, pump up perks and bend over to your health, in this game there is no balance between playing with a bubble infusion and a game without an infusion.

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

SVAEIG
in, I remember what kind of vine it was when the mikhalychas were cut in airplanes, a bunch of smart-ass pumped them for gold and then they whined on the forum saying we invested money, return the bend back)))

M
Mihail_80 10.11.21

RAZIEL_
For eagles only qualification can be raised to aces, and everything else for lions. Well, you can also buy experience points for eagles, but they do not impose this on you, you can roll / fly yourself.