3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aziflow 10.11.21 03:13 pm

Gameplay Style (Dark Souls 3)

I suggest writing here the style in which you will play the game, for example: In heavy, medium, light armor and with a shield / caster / without a shield with a build for strength or dexterity, or a balance of strength and dexterity, strength and magic, dexterity and magic.
The Smoke Knight and Alonne from the 2nd dlc DS2 taught me to play without a shield and now in the 3rd part I will run without it with 2 hand weapons, medium armor and I will focus on strength.
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
McVodka 10.11.21

First time, probably focusing on Faith and spells of light. And then we will be smart. The game was "cleaned up", made faster, probably now it will be interesting to play as a robber with daggers.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Knight, classic. According to the canon.

M
Magmor 10.11.21

how it goes. the armor will be exactly average. the bow will definitely be used often, possibly buffs (the assassin, if I'm not mistaken, gets a buff or can get ignored damage when falling almost from the very beginning of the game, and this greatly saves the player's money). Ideally, I need a stone spear of a centir, then how lucky, I don't know if it is in the game, and so the best thing would be something light and fast with the effect of interrupting the attack, but not a katana. you shouldn't forget about the shield either, sometimes it's easier to take a hit on the shield than to jump naked for the hundredth time with an ultra-slow club on your shoulder around a nimble boss.

R
Rooough 10.11.21

I don't care, I can only say that I like the Spartans - spear and shield, samurai - katana, Guts - UGS. But certainly not a caster. : D

r
romberg777 10.11.21

Butcher's style can help but be careful: tears

R
Rooough 10.11.21

romberg777
And then jump! : D

S
SimplyTheCat 10.11.21

I will initially take the assassin class and will focus on dexterity and strength, while in addition to dual weapons, use Miracles, armor is extremely light, I'm sure it will be fun.

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

Rooough
Liar in front =)

U
Ubisoft quality mark 10.11.21

Butchert is required ahead ...

S
SeregaMazahaka 10.11.21

Bloodborne for a thief with a quickstep.

D
Dark Wanderer Grandal 10.11.21

Orthodox mage, using all kinds of magic, arm myself with a katana of chaos, light armor

S
Shkudi 10.11.21

At the moment, spells are not skeletal from attributes .. we are waiting for the patch on the day the game is released and we hope that it will be fixed. In the meantime, I think I will be a warrior with a spear and a tower shield.

s
sattium 10.11.21

Warrior in medium or light armor with two-handed

s
sattium 10.11.21

Shkudi
game will be released with the patch of the first day

V
Vitali Bo 10.11.21

Cool game expected.
I will play on PS4

M
Mikx 10.11.21

agility set and go. Secondly (and first) I ran almost naked and everything was ok.

ps.
katanas and sets like Havela - for pâ„–dars)))

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

The second passed in heavy armor with a two-handed, but in the end he dropped his skills, put on light armor and took a rapier, as well as light spells of pyromancy, darkness and miracles. So here I plan to start right away as a lightly armored character, and later add some magic

M
Micr0 10.11.21

my standard:
balance of strength and dexterity (sword + shield), medium armor + pyromancy

Thus there is mobility, there is normal survival (not a tank, but I will rarely die with one poke), i.e. some mistakes are allowed.

f
fominviatheslav20 10.11.21

The first time I play such games. Tell me how to orientate in them in tasks. At the beginning of the game I got the task to bring a "fiery sword", but where to look - ?. No maps, no pointers. I play on PC.

A
Alexander Garifyanov 10.11.21

-GERK-
There are no such, in any case you can make a Wizard out of a knight. Play who you like best.

If there are difficulties, we have a walkthrough