3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZverPlayPro 10.11.21 03:18 pm

What do you think the plot will be? (Half-Life 3)

What do you think the plot will be in 3 parts of the game, if you remember that in HL2 EP 2 Alex's father was killed, in the end, if there was EP3, then Alex's story continued there and the gameplay began almost at the place where it ended. And if there is already part 3, then the story will already be new, what does he think will be in part 3?
19 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hack_Attack 10.11.21

Will? Hmm ... Only when, it is not known ...

A
Anomel Suna 10.11.21

The plot will not be, as well as the game itself.

_
__DOC__ 10.11.21

It's hard to believe in the 3rd part. Gabe is busy with everything, just not this.

Spoiler

N
Nikolay Trefilov 10.11.21

this is a mystery for grandchildren

F
Freund benno 10.11.21

Den Good
Repent of your sin, for you do not know what you are saying.

R
Roman Selezen 10.11.21

The plot will be like this.
Spoiler It won't be.

z
zombijaic 10.11.21

ZverPlayPro
HALVA WILL NOT BE (((

K
Kolyambus55RUS 10.11.21

Hopefully the plot will be about how they kill mutant zombies who ask "What do you think ...?"

t
tovarish comrade 10.11.21

I know which one:

That's the whole plot.

G
Georgy Timoshin 10.11.21

The plot will continue, after N number of years they will go to the antaktida in search of borey, and there will be an interweaving of plots with Portal)))

G
Georgy Timoshin 10.11.21

I think so)

K
Ksardas-88 10.11.21

If the game still comes out (and I am sure that it will come out, although it will not be forgivable for a long time), then for such a long time the plot will be such as we could not imagine it, or unfortunately it will be a huge failure due to too high and long-awaited hopes.

Z
Zontes 10.11.21

Sooner or later it will come out, and fail with a crash, I'm sure of this, they've been dragging on for so many years that everyone already expects something great from the game

t
tonerman 10.11.21

I think so when the steam car comes out, then it will be a sort of exclusive.

A
Anderby 10.11.21

Gordon flew in, shot everyone and that's it.

x
xCordisDiex 10.11.21

Most likely from the events of past parts, namely Episode Two, since it was the last one. But, I am tormented by doubts about what Alex will be, I cannot argue, but the feeling is ...

V
Villain 98 10.11.21

My opinion ! They will bury old Eli. Lamar will die tragically! Gordon will speak. Alix will rush headlong to avenge her father!
Dr. Brin will be alive! G-MAN turns out to be an alien and so on! XD

H
Hayvay 10.11.21

Most likely a meteorite will fall to the ground than Half-Life 3 will be released!

n
northern alcoholic 10.11.21

Of course, in the first minute the sound is terrible, but then more or less.