3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rok2023 10.11.21 03:18 pm

Illusory walls. (Dark Souls 3)

Has anyone found and are they even present in this part?
38 Comments
Sort by:
r
renbu 10.11.21

while I played 6 hours, I did not find a single one (

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

rok2023
in this part, behind the illusionary walls, there are not just chests, but also huge secret locations. in one of them you can get the armor of Artorias

r
rok2023 10.11.21

AleXStein

So all the same they are ... it pleases. It will be necessary to rush through the locations.

C
Castiel1991 10.11.21

AleXStein Are
they also to be identified by the characteristic sound in this part?

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Castiel1991
seems to be like they open from impact, and not from use as before

D
Devilor 10.11.21

They open up from the blow, and there are a lot of them. As an example:
In the Temple of Fire, you can go to the tower to which they offer to buy a key for 20k, here from this door to the left, we jump to the roof, and there, under the arch of the temple, directly and hit the wall ... then down, and you will find a pretty ring ...

S
SimplyTheCat 10.11.21

You can still open the illusory walls somersaults, there was such a theme: Somersaults on the tower in which the wolf from the covenant sits near the walls outside ran from the phantom, dodged somersaults, eventually tumbled into some wall, it turned out to be illusory and I fell on the ledge on which I lay corpse with the ashes of a fool

N
NeverSm1le 10.11.21

yes there is, more than in DS

K
KirsanKir 10.11.21

Mdaa (I was looking for illusory doors using the action button as in the 2nd part. Honestly, I didn't even think about looking for it with a blow (

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

KirsanKir
In interviews with the developers, they talked about this, and more than once.

K
KirsanKir 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard I
didn't read or watch anything on purpose until the game was released) A double-edged sword

a
aleks777789 10.11.21

there is one over the temple

_
_SHERHAN____ 10.11.21

Devilor
You mean after you open the door to this tower?

M
Mardrok 10.11.21

There is a wall like at the beginning (it’s already far away ...) there is an inscription on the floor in front of it ... an illusory wall ... so it hammered, somersault didn’t work ((
under the vault where the ring behind the throne opened normally from the blow ... like that

O
Opened 10.11.21

I seem to find them, but they do not break with attacks or rolls, who will advise what?

R
Roslyak 10.11.21

I saw a lot of inscriptions like: "Illusion" I knocked off all the walls around it - effect 0. Maybe I'm not hitting it like that)

O
Opened 10.11.21

it seems to me that the inscription with 2k likes should be true

M
MAMBR 10.11.21

people help me here accidentally a blacksmith in the temple filled up what to do how to return it back?

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

MAMBR
I wonder how you can accidentally overwhelm him, you need seven or eight strikes to kill him !?

R
RGC 10.11.21

Opened
It seems to you. This community of the dark is making fun of the noobs