3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rok2023 10.11.21 03:18 pm

Illusory walls. (Dark Souls 3)

Has anyone found and are they even present in this part?
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAMBR 10.11.21

yes, that's how it turned out, he gave his son a run in the game and he began to chop everyone in a row

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

Guys, tell me where you can get Artorias' set, it was written above that she is behind an illusory wall, I'm afraid to miss it.

V
Vladimir Bochin 10.11.21

MAMBR
Try to atone for sins in the altar. The altar is located in the "Shelter of the Undead" location in the sewer where there is also a rat boss. There is a closed lattice. The grate key is sold by the grandmother in the Temple of Fire for 1500 souls. As you open the grate and enter, turn right, there is an altar.

M
Mr. DOOM 10.11.21

Vladimir Bochin
And I got there without a key) I just jumped down.

A
Asivam 10.11.21

Hollow013
At the Untended Graves location, in order to get there, you first have to lay down the boss Oceiros, the Consumed King. Next, open the room and find / grope behind the chest a hidden passage where a trader will sell it, after running around the location you will understand where she is.

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

Asivam
Thank you

_
__MET__ 10.11.21

Asivam
Can you tell me more precisely where this vendor stands? I only found a maid, and she has no set. Only the key to the tower (which by the way does not work in this lock for some reason) and all kinds of rubbish.

A
Alexander Redkin 10.11.21

In the great archives, when the magician has already teleported twice, you run in a place where many blue hands come out and a magician stands on the side, if you run to the far left corner there is an illusory wall (you will understand there are gates on the sides) behind it is a frosty knight like in the loka of an undead settlement his set is dropped from him

M
Marty52 10.11.21

__MET__
This maid is the same merchant who sells Artie's set. It is not known why you have this set in the game she does not have for sale. Perhaps you did not fulfill some condition related to Farron's legion of undead. I'd suggest joining the Farron Covenant.

_
__MET__ 10.11.21

Marty52 I'm a
member of this covenant. Maybe because I started NG + and haven't killed the Guardians of the Abyss yet. I will go through them, and then I will return to her again, maybe a set will appear.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

__MET__
Ah, so if you did not kill the keepers, then this is one hundred percent because of this armor is not in stock. I don’t know for sure, but I’m sure one hundred percent that depends on this.

D
Duzmond 10.11.21

Where can I get a doll to go to Irritil?

A
Alexander Redkin 10.11.21

in a loke with a boss deacons of the deep

a
alexzet3 10.11.21

full
peck on the walls!))

D
Duzmond 10.11.21

Alexander Redkin of
depth hmm, even haven't found where to look yet? I'm running in catacombs

_
__MET__ 10.11.21

Duzmond,
after the boss with crystal enchantments, opens up to the temple of the depths. look there.

D
Duzmond 10.11.21

__MET__
ok ATP

M
Madmasel 10.11.21

Alexander Redkin
As for the wall in the archive where the frosty warrior ... on YouTube, too, vidos was looking and a set was falling from him ... but even if a glitch or a glitch xs nothing fell from him (do you know what the problem is?