3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 03:26 pm

Imagine the situation ...

Imagine a situation in which, by the way, anyone can find themselves.
You are at a consultation at a heart transplant center and you decide who will receive the only healthy heart.
Not an easy choice, but nonetheless.
You have a list of 10 patients who need a transplant, you need to choose one.

1. Man, 29 years old. Businessman. Can provide financial support to the clinic.
2. Girl, 10 years old. Mentally retarded. Suffering from cerebral palsy.
3. Woman, 62 years old. Mother of six children.
4. Man, 33 years old. Leader of the Jehovah's Witnesses religious sect.
5. Woman, 19 years old. Student. Repeated suicide attempts.
6. Man, 42 years old. Azerbaijani. Construction worker. Was injured while working in Russia.
7. Woman, 56 years old. Doctor-oncologist, develops new means of treating cancerous tumors. Lesbian.
8. Man, 37 years old. Deputy Minister of Finance, Jew.
9. Woman, 22 years old. Sportswoman, gold medalist, member of the Olympic curling team.
10. Man, 31 years old. Policeman, wounded during the arrest of a particularly dangerous criminal.

Choose one of the points (you can have several) and explain your choice.
53 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 10.11.21

Nobody. All shit, I'm one handsome!

D
DenisZotov2014 10.11.21

Sportswoman. Or a policeman.

S
SkyRaider 10.11.21

The second option, a ten-year-old girl

g
grafonoman 10.11.21

the first, third, seventh, ninth and tenth of these options I would consider, so of course a very difficult choice

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

- AHNENERBE -
Imagine a situation in which, by the way, anyone can find themselves.
Patient 11 - AHNENERBE?
If not a Jew, then in flight. Bye Bye....

g
grafonoman 10.11.21

kile [Natural patient in the whole country is the only one like this]
Your ancestors make a hand on the top

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

1) They will calmly transplant
2) With such diagnoses, transplants are not performed.
3) The age is quite old for a transplant, but they can ...
4) They can.
5) The history is unfavorable. I tried to kill myself - that's the result.
6) It is unlikely that any fund will agree to pay for this operation, but they will not do it under the quota, for it is a foreigner.
7,8, 9, 10) Why not.
Because there is only one heart, then everything is decided on a first come, first served basis. Whoever applied before, that and slippers.

W
Wing42 10.11.21

Once upon a time in this ... riddle was the eleventh point. "Your best friend / girlfriend or other close person" - just like that. This man has not done anything, has not achieved world records, is not working on a cure for cancer, does not have six children, and does not apprehend dangerous criminals. Giving a riddle with incomplete wording of answer options is not very good.

R
Ripper man 10.11.21

I would give it to my mother

M
MelShlemming 10.11.21

I would have driven everyone into a bioreactor. And then he would have jumped there himself.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

would cast lots between 1, 9, 10

-
-SlashuuR- 10.11.21

Wing42
Then there will be no sense in the riddle, because everyone will choose the 11th option.

p
pekabir 10.11.21

s
smile437 10.11.21

1 or 9
2. Girl, 10 years old. Mentally retarded. Suffering from cerebral palsy. (Natural selection)
3. Woman, 62 years old. Mother of six children. (And that 6 children, she is 62. Children must be adults)
4. Male, 33 years old. Leader of the religious sect "Jehovah's Witnesses." (Let them pray)
5. Woman, 19 years old. Student. Repeated attempts at suicide. (Most likely there will be a relapse)
6. Male, 42 years old. Azerbaijani. Construction worker. Injured while working in Russia (Russian heart for Russians)
7. Woman, 56 years old. Doctor-oncologist, develops new means of treating cancerous tumors. Lesbian. (Not today tomorrow skates will drop)
8. Man, 37 years old. Deputy Minister of Finance, Jewish (there will be a new minister, maybe not a Jew)
10. Man, 31 years old. Policeman, wounded during the detention of a particularly dangerous criminal. (Well, here xs)

T
TTG 10.11.21

Of course 8.
Man, 37 years old. Deputy Minister of Finance, Jew.
Why? You can convince a fellow countryman to sponsor everyone else, and I can get a piece heart. And then we would decide what to do with them. But a Jew is a Jew. There is no guarantee that he will not throw. This is a bad ending.

The second option involves rescuing the athlete (9) by firing a shot at the author in the butt with a shotgun. In this case, I save the person and stay alive. This is a good ending.

By the way, option 1 with some hint.

T
TTG 10.11.21

Russian heart for Russians
Well done, he said everything right.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

I will not say. I don't want to sound heartless.

T
TTG 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
In emergencies, such things are secondary.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Polls are urgent. I will not say anything about tests.

T
TTG 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
Chaux has already flashed in this spirit, but for a very long time. Most likely there is a logical solution and there are several endings.