3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Damn out of the snuff box 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Wiretapping (No entry for idiots)

From very serious people there was information that the cell phone is being tapped even in standby mode. There is no doubt not to believe them, but how is it possible? And is it possible to somehow determine this on the phone itself? For example, during an ordinary wiretapping during a conversation, an open lock appears on my Nokia phone and small clicks are actually heard in the receiver. Thank you, infa is very important. For those who do not understand, please refrain from answering at all.
50 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hapuga 10.11.21

Nobody listens to you if you are not the son of a wealthy entrepreneur or president.

PS, even a switched off phone can be tapped. If it has food. if you take out the battery, that's it.

P
Permanent_Lost 10.11.21

For example, with an ordinary wiretap during a call, an open lock appears on my Nokia phone and small clicks are actually heard in the receiver.

do not watch TV at night anymore ... clicks in your head, this is an echo of the work of your tiny brain in the void ... when listening these days, it is impossible to determine this without equipment, damn lock ...

t
technician-san 10.11.21

Late the jumper worked ... Now the FSB and the rest of the special services are chasing him ...

H
H1ro 10.11.21

an open lock appears
Hmm, I also sometimes have this lock ...

V
Victor 10.11.21

Afftor is a button accordion, maybe they really listen to you / me / you, only we will fucking define it.

ZY Law-abiding citizens have nothing to fear from wiretapping by special services. (I'm serious)

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Obedient citizens obediently stand up cancer

L
Large hadron collider 10.11.21

Telephone conversations are constantly recorded and analyzed by a computer for keywords. That is, if in a conversation you say the words "president", "put", etc. your conversation will be listened to by an employee of the appropriate department.
In fact, of course, everything is more complicated and the selection of records is made according to more complex criteria, since there are a lot of conversations on the phone, and there are few of those who will listen to them.
an open lock
appears It appears only when the telephone-station line encryption is turned off, in this case it is possible to listen to telephone conversations not only on the operator's equipment (it is not encrypted at all), by the way, you can buy the corresponding equipment [freely].
you can actually hear small clicks in the receiver
Has nothing to do with

3rd generation networks have not appeared in Russia for so long precisely because the traffic there is encrypted along the entire route and, accordingly, there are problems with recording. But now this problem has been solved.

R
RgWhite 10.11.21

if they listen to specific characters, because it is not physically possible to listen to everyone

P
PrimaSprit 10.11.21

Wiretapping is undoubtedly possible. And if it meant eavesdropping on the owner through the mobile when it is not on the voice channel or turned off, this is bullshit. This method requires an outgoing channel during the entire eavesdropping time - it is extremely unreliable, noticeably lowers the battery and, moreover, is easily calculated by the corresponding detectors.

V
Veved 10.11.21

in the morning in Saransk from 7-00 to 10-00 about 7000 calls are made, lasting more than a minute ... it is simply not possible

to physically listen to the ravings of a gray mare - a housewife who talks about Putin ... you can listen but not all apparatuses ... for example the government has completely different services in the networks ... and they have certain SIM cards .. which can be listened to .. in order to be listened to, you need a certain statement to the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the FSB ... so it's easy that even the Ministry of Internal Affairs won't listen to you ... chiefs ...

LEGALS have nothing to fear) and if you keep a million greens under the mattress, then maybe they are already listening to you)))

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

LEGALS have nothing to be afraid of.
According to the Constitution, wiretapping is illegal, but it is allowed by other acts. Despite the fact that the Constitution is the main law.
According to the Constitution, the dwelling is inviolable, but it is allowed to invade the dwelling without authorization under other acts.
Despite the fact that the Constitution is the main law.
Law-abiding citizens can be afraid of bylaws. If a citizen thinks that the authorities can not comply with the basic law, then he is simply OBEYED and can stand up so that he is not only comfortable, but also pleasant.

I
Ice_nigga 10.11.21

Do not ask where this information comes from, but only SUSPECT (that is, who are on the blacklist of the intelligence services who are being monitored, etc.), entrepreneurs, government officials, and other important persons are listened to, but not the entire population as a whole. They even listen to the fish inspection. And even every cop ... I assure you for sure ...

V
Virt's leg 10.11.21

I went in .... nothing?

subject:

Author just found out about it? O_o yeah, it’s about five years ago that they were trumpeting on TV .... mdeeee

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

listen only to SUSPICIOUS

"deserters, speculators, German spies - shoot them without trial." V. Lenin.
-Excuse me, but you are the nicest, by any chance not a German spy?
- What are you, God be with you!
-And it seems to me that you are a German spy. Shoot him nah.
- For what? How so!
-Yes, without trial and investigation ...

A
Ankh 8 10.11.21

Gentlemen, calm down! They listen everywhere and all over the world. Have you heard about the American Echelon system? A couple of years ago, there was a huge scandal all over Europe. "Yusy" listened to Europeans (including members of parliament) without the consent of even the European special services. "Fight against terrorism" - what did you want? Do not talk to crime on the phone and all business. No fool will listen to everyone - this is an expensive and troublesome business. That's who got into the "operational development" of the special services or a very rich private security company, then oh. Personally, I don't care if anyone knows my plans for the evening or not. "Do not chat on the phone-chatterbox is a godsend for a spy!" The ancestors were smart, they knew what they were saying.

V
Victor 10.11.21

stalker7162534
You read the constitution before posting based on it.

Wiretapping is illegal under the Constitution, but permitted by other acts.

Article 23.2
Everyone has the right to privacy of correspondence, telephone conversations, postal, telegraph and other messages. Limitation of this right is allowed only on the basis of a court decision.
This is an article from the basic law.

According to the Constitution, the dwelling is inviolable, but it is allowed to invade the dwelling without authorization under other acts.

Article 25 The
home is inviolable. No one has the right to enter a dwelling against the will of the persons living in it, except in cases established by federal law, or on the basis of a court decision.
This is an article from the basic law.

Law-abiding citizens can be afraid of bylaws. If a citizen thinks that the authorities can not comply with the basic law
And you as before claim that the authorities do not comply with the basic law? And in general stalker7162534, it is unnecessary to flame and provoke here. And unnecessarily hope that no one here has read the constitution.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

There is a paid service on the Internet. For money, you can receive copies of all SMS from the mobile phone you need. If there is wiretapping equipment, then there will be mystery dealers. All mobile communication companies were forced to install equipment for recording telephone conversations at their own expense (and actually at our expense). If someone, or a specific vovant, believes that a bailiff is standing next to each employee who has access to the control of this equipment and makes sure that these employees do not penetrate into the secret of telephone conversations without court sanction, then let him ask the Pope the meaning of the words "naive Chukchi youth" ...

t
technician-san 10.11.21

strange ...
after all, then the special services violate our rights ...

in that case, think about whether the child in the womb is a person and a citizen, or not ... and when does he become one?

V
Victor 10.11.21

stalker7162534
If anyone, or a specific vovant believes that near each employee has access bailiff stands to management of this instrument and ensures that these officers without a court order not to penetrate into the secret of telephone conversations - let them ask the pope meaning of "naive Chukchi boy ".
Are you a fool or are you pretending?
You wrote a little earlier
If a citizen believes that the authorities can not comply with the basic law
Now take charge of the posts. First, you say that the authorities do not comply with the constitution, you say distorting the articles from this constitution. I am giving real articles. You comment on my post with the data that you can get copies of SMS from any mobile phone on the internet, then you talk about employees of telephone companies who have access to telephone conversations.
Now explain to me.
HOW LEFT WEBSITES AND UNCLEAN EMPLOYEES OF TELEPHONE COMPANIES RELATED TO THE STATE ???

P
Petka Chekhov 10.11.21

I have both phones on wiretap .... no doubt .... because I told the guy about a bag of marijuana, which I supposedly hid in a pipe near the Polotsk market, and so that a little further on the visor of the entrance he put money ... what do you think. .. in 15 minutes we are at the place and there are two bobby, and evil faces of people in a gray uniform ...
Belarus is a free country?