3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Damn out of the snuff box 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Wiretapping (No entry for idiots)

From very serious people there was information that the cell phone is being tapped even in standby mode. There is no doubt not to believe them, but how is it possible? And is it possible to somehow determine this on the phone itself? For example, during an ordinary wiretapping during a conversation, an open lock appears on my Nokia phone and small clicks are actually heard in the receiver. Thank you, infa is very important. For those who do not understand, please refrain from answering at all.
50 Comments
Sort by:
G
Granda 10.11.21

Intellectuals, and everyone who reads the Constitution very carefully and understands it literally !!!
Minor amendments:
Article 23.2 of the Constitution
Everyone has the right to privacy of correspondence, telephone conversations, postal, telegraphic and other communications. Limitation of this right is allowed only on the basis of a court decision.
In general, wiretapping is possible on the basis of the prosecutor's sanction, if there are suspicions that they are talking on the phone about an impending crime. If wiretapping were established by a court decision, our police would be hot on the trail of criminals! And the fact that the article of the Constitution says: "Restriction of this right is allowed only on the basis of a court decision" - for example, the guilty verdict came into force, they put the chela in prison and imposed a basta on the telephone call, on letters and other messages! It's clear???

Article 25 of the Constitution The
home is inviolable. No one has the right to enter a dwelling against the will of the persons living in it, except in cases established by federal law, or on the basis of a court decision.
yes inviolably, no one argues! but if there is a dangerous criminal hiding there, then the milzaners will come in at the first call from vigilant people and grab the swindler under the white hands, and no one will remember about Article 25 of the Constitution, believe me, and the milzaners will be right !!!

V
Victor 10.11.21

Granda
No one has the right to enter a dwelling against the will of the persons living in it, except in cases established by federal law or on the basis of a court decision.
Read carefully my post, do you think that the federal legislation does not provide for action in this case (criminal hiding in the house, I recall, it may be delayed (with entry into a home), if there is a warrant for the arrest of that person.

At the expense of the privacy of correspondence I'll look at the legislation

ZY Where did this go stalker7162534 ???

C
Crocozyabra 10.11.21

How interesting, and why the author is interested in this question? Does he pass on some special secrets from his personal life in sotik?)) The author, go to a psychologist, it looks like a persecution mania. But on the subject - yes, the phone can be tapped in standby mode as far as I know.

I
Ice_nigga 10.11.21

Petka Chekhov is a
coincidence, if they listened to you, they would also take you, they don't need this bag, they need its owner ...

B
BeerTanker Terrible 10.11.21

Childhood naivety ...
The authorities observe the constitution ..)))
Oh, childhood, childhood ... Mischievous time ..

G
Granda 10.11.21

Boland
how did you look at the legislation? Well, if not, then I have prepared for you the Federal Law "On the ORD":
Article 8 Conditions for conducting operational-search measures:
Carrying out operational-search measures that restrict the constitutional rights of a person and citizen to the secrecy of correspondence, telephone conversations, postal, telegraph and other messages transmitted through the networks of electrical and postal communications, as well as the right to the inviolability of the home, is allowed on the basis of a court decision and if there is information:

1. On the signs of a prepared, committed or committed unlawful act, for which the preliminary investigation is mandatory.

2. About persons preparing, committing or having committed an unlawful act, in respect of which the production of a preliminary investigation is mandatory.

3. On events or actions (inaction) that pose a threat to the state, military, economic or environmental security of the Russian Federation.

V
Vuzya 10.11.21

It is worth writing "no entry for idiots" as the topic is already full of idiots)))

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Boland
Are you sure that the listening equipment that the telephone companies are obliged to install at their own expense is in the management of these companies? That the company's employees have access to the control of the equipment for intercepting and recording conversations and SMS, if only persons engaged in operational-search activities can use this equipment if there is a court decision? As you can imagine, there is a control panel for the eavesdropping apparatus, and next to it there is a bailiff, or whatever it is, and allows it to be turned on if there is only a paper of the court decision. And who looks after him so that he does not use it arbitrarily? :)
Who told you that telephone company employees trade in other people's secrets on the Internet? This can be done quite calmly only by the one who is sure that he will not be grabbed by the hand. Who could it be?

V
Victor 10.11.21

stalker7162534
You are talking complete nonsense. I repeat my question. HOW LEFT SITES, UNCLEAN EMPLOYEES OF TELEPHONE COMPANIES, EVEN SOMETIMES UNCLEAN ON THE HAND OF PERSONS USING THE OFFICE POSITION RELATED TO THE STATE ??? You are saying that the state violates the constitution, the state is not a few corrupt officials, but the parliament, the president. When they issue a law / decree / decree that is contrary to the constitution, only then they will violate the constitution, and the individuals violating it are not the state.

A
Anti-tank hedgehog 10.11.21

Whenever there is data transmission via the phone (call, SMS), my old CRT monitor starts shaking. It's just that he doesn't tremble: the conclusion is that no one needs me :)

V
Victor 10.11.21

Anti-tank Hedgehog
I have the same story with the 5.1 sound system

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

Information came from very serious people.
Rumor has it in their homes ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

It's mine ... There would be someone to listen to.

L
LuNature 10.11.21

More credibility for the NSA)

l
legusor 10.11.21

The director of REN TV listens to you all, and then makes more and more new stories for his programs.

S
Sima4 10.11.21

... an open lock appears on my Nokia phone and you can actually hear small clicks in the receiver.

W
Wing42 10.11.21

Damn from the snuff box
"Wiretapping (Idiots are not allowed)"
What fate did you find yourself in this thread?

7Rain7 10.11.21

Damn out of the snuff box

7Rain7 10.11.21

A.Soldier of Light

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

to listen to the phone, it is not necessary to listen to the phone itself. it is enough to call everything has already been done at the telephone exchange chotko.