3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nekronorg 10.09.19 07:23 am

The choice of MMORPG.

Hello. Can't decide which MMORPG to play. Many have tried. From anything made in Asia - sick. But otherwise I can't find the game that actually sat and played. Hope you tell me something stoyuschey and quality. Preferably without a subscription in Russian. Not WoW because it is subscription, but there is no time in such numbers to play. In mind there are TESO, Rift, SWTOR... Maybe there's something more interesting? In General, I hope for you.
38 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palutena 10.09.19

GV2

there's a mini game)

FF 14

and the second world war

the rest of the mindless grind for the poor

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Palutena
What about the poor writing was not worth it. But from Grinda from the stomach to the throat rises.
I played GW 1, but it is something I somehow didn't fit. Felts been too tough on quests, completely forgetting about the story (which I love to do), whether I got lost at the very beginning. I think if there is a trial, you must try. And FF 14, and the second world war, by subscription, and I can't every day to play. Because they do not fit me.

B
Boland 10.09.19

Nekronorg
Do you seriously expect to find an interesting MMORPG with the F2P system? Well, blessed are the believers.
Although... Try Conan, management promisee, but the story and quests are quite bad even for single coil RPG, and MMO is generally a breakthrough.

P
Palutena 10.09.19

Nekronorg
What about the poor writing was not worth it.

cost, because it's true

there are free sessionsi where really little content and players having fun, dubasa each other on the same maps (or the same) - tanks, lol, DotA, team fortres

and to create a lot of interesting pve content with quests and cool krasivymi locations need money and this game can not physically be free

in TSO, you can drive when there is a subscription canceled, as the single did well

a little better than completely sucks things some Korean grinding games, Yes it is a grind and repetitive quests plus pvp unfair that only slows Kutch, but something in the game can catch on some time. Tera, Blade and soul, black Dessert, however, they still tested

l
lookaway 10.09.19

blade n soul is garbage, as for me, BDO is also on Grande as tera. svtor can not even run - sadly little more than full.
Have a TESO
that is just a subscription do not want to pay 3K, and then another every month for 1K is the norm.

gild pile 2 - Yes good (the only game where I reached the cap), but it is pve-oriented. bought one time, no subscriptions.

legend of kung fu before was a great MMO, where open PK and all around pvp. then entered a bunch of Krasta began cheaters right now, they say, without the subscription you're not even human, although formally there F2P.

P
Palutena 10.09.19

lookaway
that is just a subscription do not want to pay 3K, and then another every month for 1K is the norm.

the incentive 2300, I hope there will be discount at the time of subscription cancellation and yeah, I'm cool,
what 1K per month? do not understand)

gild pile 2 - Yes good (the only game where I reached the cap)
Capa is there to achieve is not difficult, the main point is to explore anything and everything with other players, to participate in any events with them, I love the whole map open, now it is very convenient to have done with multiservers and designator)

l
lookaway 10.09.19

Palutena
subscription $ 15? this 1K rubles.

for me it was a goal capnetsa because of open pvp there is no sense of swing is no, because Dungey and stuff doesn't interest me.
sobsna, the last third of the lvlov I picked up purely on arenco.

E
Eroppo 10.09.19

lookaway
monthly subscription to ofsayte 500 rubles worth
screen
And through me.all the money for 20p for 2 months can take, a feeling that, it's a glitch )))
screen

P
Palutena 10.09.19

lookaway
for me it was a goal capnetsa because of open pvp there is no sense of swing is no, because Dungey and stuff doesn't interest me.

never thought a fan of open pvp in it, there can be balance and know in advance who will win (who have better gear, LVL more, class iMovie or who has more) and your skill means nothing

for pvp sessionkey much more suitable

if anyone has not realized TSO will cancel the subscription and will not be 1K in a month or 500 a month, will be 0 per month, then you can check out (he played in alpha, it is the rules as single)

f
flaur74 10.09.19

soon planks on frsco will go direct I feel ))

A
Artego32rus 10.09.19

From
server's don't barf-only Tera. World war II has long been blown away, blown away Diablo 3, GW 2 is not so hot. There is Aion, which, though too is not a cake, but in contrast to the same Dylan is very playable. Well, ff14, there is no options, this is the best MMORPG to date

Well, Yes, who said that it is necessary in games with a subscription to play every day? I won Aion for the next two years paid for, and I just downloaded it when pripret. Similarly, with finally.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Not a problem for me just to buy one. But I can't pay for a subscription, and go when I can. The time spent in the shuffle, exactly like money. Because all games with a subscription are generally not suitable. I want to try TESO when you switch to b2p. You can still probably Theroux to try. From all that has happened in Asia try to avoid, or at least choose carefully. For grind not tolerate. Exactly like the Asian pvp. But in General I'm a fan of pve.

P
Palutena 10.09.19

Nekronorg
But I can't pay for a subscription, and go when I can. The time spent in the shuffle, exactly like money.

subscription to wow and ff14 in the region of 300 p day went 10 rubles lost (or rather gave to developers, so they new content is gash)

OH, MY GOODNESS 10 RUBLES!!!11)

P
ProhozhuMimo 10.09.19

Palutena
but if in a month you play these $ 10 on only?

P
Palutena 10.09.19

Prohormone
why then do we place on hard to score?)

P
ProhozhuMimo 10.09.19

Palutena
But if he can play for 2 hours only 7 days per month? Why are you arguing? No man wants to pay for the air that will breathe, but it's normal.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Palutena
OH, MY GOODNESS 10 RUBLES!!!11)
You still don't know how deep my Jewish roots...
Although, to be honest, really not hunting to spend money just. Otherwise I would have already rolled in WoW.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Just write the final verdict: what to play and what to watch.

P
ProhozhuMimo 10.09.19

Diablo 3?

S
SaiferRU 10.09.19

Nekronorg
Of online can recommend Drakensang Online.
If you want a great MMORPG,we suggest that Stаr Wаrs - Knights of the Old Reрublic both parts,they are considered the best in its genre.