3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nekronorg 10.09.19 07:23 am

The choice of MMORPG.

Hello. Can't decide which MMORPG to play. Many have tried. From anything made in Asia - sick. But otherwise I can't find the game that actually sat and played. Hope you tell me something stoyuschey and quality. Preferably without a subscription in Russian. Not WoW because it is subscription, but there is no time in such numbers to play. In mind there are TESO, Rift, SWTOR... Maybe there's something more interesting? In General, I hope for you.
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaiferRU 10.09.19

Nekronorg
Don't take any offense.
But why ask a question and then leave?
P. S ONLY WITHOUT SILLY EXCUSES. )

P
ProhozhuMimo 10.09.19

SaiferRU
MMORPG ... Stаr Wаrs - Knights of the Old Reрublic both parts
something you're confused, I think.

S
SaiferRU 10.09.19

Prohormone
What?

E
Eroppo 10.09.19

SaiferRU
SWTOR - MMO, KOTOR 1 and 2 just RPG without any online

S
SaiferRU 10.09.19

But,I did not notice.Confused with something else. Though in KOTOR it is possible for a long time to hang. )

l
lookaway 10.09.19

Nekronorg
if you love pve, definitely Guild Wars 2

A
Artego32rus 10.09.19

Nekronorg
well, there are two options - you are either a student/student, or just a Jew. How else to explain the rejection of a subscription... (although, when I studentato was still a subscription set up F2P, so probably here it is in the lack of thought on)

And for lovers of pve just ff14 (not see what has been done in Asia - in this case, the stereotype about)

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Artego32rus
Subscription I don't need. I do not want her to offer. Who wants to, let him pay. I wrote that I have neither the desire nor the time. If you have nothing else to offer, please come by. Otoh, right now, to start another holivar: who pays the utilities. I do not like subscriptions. Flesh them every month, and play does not always work. As a result, the money spent on air. And I, alas, do not suffer from the not knowing where to put money. Made in Asia is also not particularly interested. At them there the pipeline is in the production of the MMO. I have long been disappointed in the Asian rolevok. To change attitudes can only to specific games and the only real reasons. These are my principles and change I'm not going to. If everyone said that p2p is super, it does not mean that I have the same opinion. Forced to change their opinion or who do not allow it.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

lookaway
Be sure to try. Stop. It isn't subscription?

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

SaiferRU
But why ask a question and then leave?
What do you mean? I don't understand the question.
Drakensang Online - tried. Took, but not for long.
Stаr Wаrs - Knights of the Old Reрublic has long passed. Cooler yet in nothing was playing.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

Prohormone
Tried. Have not yet decided. Accepted for consideration.

l
lookaway 10.09.19

Nekronorg
once bought.

p
people123 10.09.19

Nekronorg
Black gold online. Nikita responds with the best game of 2014.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

people123
I don't believe Nikita. Me anything of theirs projects don't like. Standard Korean govnitso. No offense, but if someone hurt. Purely my opinion.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

lookaway
And Russian is? Not essential, but would like to.

l
lookaway 10.09.19

Nekronorg
nope and not planned, as far as I know.

N
Nekronorg 10.09.19

lookaway
I do not care. I'll try.

s
smallhell 10.09.19

Ragnarok Online
Else animelee Korean junk and grindilka, but after it the rest of the MMO seem a little too linear.
All I always suggest RO.