3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tuzlo123 10.11.21 03:46 pm

Where to spend money? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Posons, such a question, I've already earned 30k coins, but I don't know where to spend them. All swords, armor, runes can be found or crafted without any problems. I think you can't buy a house here. I thought maybe there will be a magician in the game, from whom you can buy skill points, such as implants in a folach, but he is not there either. Can you tell me where you are spending your money. Thanks.
25 Comments
Sort by:
z
zzz111zzz 10.11.21

Tuzlo123 Spend
on women

K
Kool Savas Yurderi 10.11.21

They got sick, however! They don't know where to put their money anymore; D

D
DarKSiR_666 10.11.21

Tuzlo123
Without a clue, you can, of course, on courtesans ... but they are not very expensive ... Geralt gets tired faster than at least 1k on them, go to the tavern, buy up all the booze, get drunk in shit ... to be honest, I would use your problems, the second time I go through like this at all, I run at zero, soon there will be nothing to fix my gear

T
Tuzlo123 10.11.21

zzz111zzz
Yes, I have already tested all the ladies. So I think where else you can spend. Well, let's think about it.

M
Mister kayfat 10.11.21

Cook a fierce potion, drink it with vodka, go to the woman and the boss, only first the vapey himself)))))))))))))

F
Fedmarshal 10.11.21

Take a loan from the bank and return it immediately. - 30 coins for each loan)

p
propeller-faust 10.11.21

Tuzlo123
Buy and eat fried chicken. Don't do anything else just buy and eat, buy and eat

i
ilya1iz2 10.11.21

Tuzlo123
At the very 52k, I think maybe later I'll spend it somewhere in the DLS, or further somewhere)

F
FizzyBubblech 10.11.21

Where did you get so much money?

T
Tuzlo123 10.11.21

FizzyBubblech
Loot sold, I crawled almost all the question marks in Velen, there are a lot of swords, armor and other things. + more from the corpses of monsters, which you kill under the contract, too, a lot of loot. So I saved up.

G
GMXardas 10.11.21

FizzyBubblech
22 lvl - 20k in your pocket.
In fact, this is a problem for any game, at the beginning there is not enough, and starting from the middle - there is nowhere to spend.

G
GG4 10.11.21

Tuzlo123
You yourself answered your own question. Money is spent on armor, swords, signs, food, and whatever is needed. But you act by your own rules, they say, why should I spend them on all this, if in 10 hours (conditionally) I find something new and better. That is, instead of immediately updating the fluffs and eating normally in battle, you endure and wait for the loot, of course, then they will accumulate in tens of thousands. I immediately buy something better if I see it, always dressed according to the latest fashion)
It's the same with craft and recipes - they are not cheap, I'd rather buy than wait for the weather by the sea. Therefore, I always rejoice at the new completed contract, for which they give denyuzhki) Also, the complexity of the choice appears, where, for example, for a shitty act, you will be offered a lot of money, otherwise you will not get it, you start to think and get a thrill from thinking what to choose, money or honor. In general, money is always relevant for me personally, because I spend it, spend a lot and get a kick out of it.

d
damnedant 10.11.21

There is not enough money in the game only for the first couple of hours of the game when there is no one stupidly selling special loot. I have 19 lvl 32k money at the moment I did not save on anything all the recipes for the book cards I bought clothes if they were needed.
By the way, I just found a unique merchant who buys everything (except for quest gear), and EVERYTHING even takes grenades and bolts. at par. xatite bolts cost a lot of money. the only thing but he has little money available, but there is an infinite number of empty bottles, having bought up which (it will be confusing) you can give him money. these same bottles can be sold for the same price to almost any trader.
in other words, if you have time but no money, you can really make quick money faster than with pearls
The merchant sits in Novitigrad northeast of the port bay next to the boat icon looks like a bum with a bunch of glass containers

l
lewe0fun 10.11.21

I spend money on booze, whores and gambling, in my free time from fulfilling witcher orders ...

V
Vano08 10.11.21

All the money goes to explosive bolts and repairs. I also bought, at one time, large glyphs and runes.

A
Arbalet 10.11.21

Is it okay that master armor (ONE set of ARMOR, without gloves and boots) costs about 10k crowns? 0_o
They are in the game 3. Plus two swords from the same set.

Where did you get the money, I don't understand (

V
Valeryn47 10.11.21

Do we play on easy difficulty?
On the middle one I had no more than 100 crowns in my pocket before the skeleton.
On the master, so in general, I enclose all the treasures and boxes, so that I would sell stinky skins and buy myself a recipe for improved oil against corpse-eaters, so that it would be easier to beat the alguli.

S
Spirit of rock 10.11.21

Valeryn47
I play on the penultimate level of difficulty, slowly go through all the quests. At level 12, there is 4.5k crowns (I have not been to Skellig yet).

d
damnedant 10.11.21

I play on the penultimate level of difficulty, so if you sell gear at face value to a glassman, then it's stupid with one simple medium sword (of which a myriad of them fall), we have 250 crowns on average 400-800 bolts 600-1200 about dimeric gems and other nonsense which you can loot along the way generally keep quiet, though I have not seen products of 10k + and in general have not seen products better than the crafted ones that I wear

J
Just Max 10.11.21

19 lvl 28k surprised when I looked buy cards in guinch