3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tuzlo123 10.11.21 03:46 pm

Where to spend money? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Posons, such a question, I've already earned 30k coins, but I don't know where to spend them. All swords, armor, runes can be found or crafted without any problems. I think you can't buy a house here. I thought maybe there will be a magician in the game, from whom you can buy skill points, such as implants in a folach, but he is not there either. Can you tell me where you are spending your money. Thanks.
25 Comments
Sort by:
d
damnedant 10.11.21

I buy everything that I always see, and they cost a penny, I found where to spend I try different builds, here's the money for resetting stats and different sets / upgrades, but I still don't spend so much a couple of hours on the map of the questions I collected 7k brought to simple blacksmiths by selling everything from them after experimenting left 10k

M
Mercurionio 10.11.21

Crafting armor and weapons from sets requires a wagon of dough. In the end, collecting loot and selling it, there were about 2k gold left. + buy large runestones, otherwise they are rarely found, and small ones are worse.

d
damnedant 10.11.21

druid alchemists on skellig skimp on recipes for cleansing potions for 20k

N
Nikita Solodky 10.11.21

7kk the same problem

g
gerupt 10.11.21

There is nowhere to do. All decent gear is witcher sets that can be crafted for a penny. The only ravager is a dude who conjures swords / armor.