3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Atergros_ 10.11.21 03:50 pm

About the invasion (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Is it possible to complete the invasion with two players (on hard difficulty)? Are there any tips for getting through?
34 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deagle84 10.11.21

Ar4er2013
I walked with my friend, maybe they killed about six hours !!!
So yes, you can, but better with four, there will be less bombing, believe me.
If you like BDSM, then go !!!

_
_Atergros_ 10.11.21

Deagle84 Got it
. What is your equipment level?

M
Mr. Claize 10.11.21

Deagle84 Even
if you are dead ... 6 hours on a mission ... Together, you can easily do it in an hour, if not less.

D
Deagle84 10.11.21

Ar4er2013
168 I am saving up phoenixes for more cool equipment.
At the moment, all the equipment is gold, what the Falcon took from the mission is a complete mess.

M
Mr. Claize 10.11.21

Ar4er2013 Equip a
crew of at least 180, as soon as you run into the hangar, jump down and run to the bottom from below. Equip yourself with skills for additional damage. The branded skill "Defense". Everything!

D
Deagle84 10.11.21

Mr. Claize
I don't have time to play the game every day.
It is possible in 20 minutes. if the partners are not downs, who die within 5 minutes.
Personally, I have never died for this mission, and if I did, it was only to rejoice as four.
Here we are together with a friend and passed it !!!

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Deagle84 wrote:
I went with my friend, maybe they killed about six hours !!!
Ahahha, 168 and you two passed ??? I can't believe it even).

M
Mr. Claize 10.11.21

Deagle84 Gather
in armor, hp dps. On gear, knock out crit chance and crit damage

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Deagle84
and if he died, only to rejoice in four.
So he was worn out)))) ... together they passed)))))))).

D
Deagle84 10.11.21

Ioannn
What is it ?! Yes passed, about six hours, when we were already doing everything according to taimeng !!!

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Deagle84
Yes damn it is hard to believe Che that, man ).

D
Deagle84 10.11.21

Ioannn
Do you even know what you're reading ?! Me, my friend and the random chela, they are dying, my friend too, I have no way to raise them, I had to die again, what is not clear here ?!
All the same, believe no, I don't give a fuck))

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Of course, I don’t presume to judge, if you jerk it, then probably two of us can. When I first went there, the four of us sucked it off, probably four times we died. But this is probably because the strategy was not yet known.

D
Deagle84 10.11.21

Ioannn
There all the bots do everything as a carbon copy, and when you cross them, it's already easier. That's the whole secret.
The outfit that was given, it is worse than on me)))
I am generally upset, I suffer so much, and I get on with it.
What's the catch with this outfit ?!

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Deagle84
Me, a friend and random chela, they are dying, a friend too, I have no way to raise them, I had to die again, what is not clear here ?!
So the two of you walked through, or did the four of you?

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Deagle84
There all the bots do everything as a carbon copy, and when you cross them, it's already easier. That's the whole secret.
Yes, I know that, here's gru, maybe if you learn the strategy, you can go through. But even I doubt that there is such pressure from them coming down).

D
Deagle84 10.11.21

Ioannn
Count as two, because someone is lying dead, and someone was pouring, and they were constantly pouring, only they put him in cancer, bam, he left the game, and there are a lot of such, so count as two !!!
Yes, and bots do not shine with particular intelligence, they sometimes crush stupidly with meat, but a sniper, rat pups, if not a beater who cheats, it would be even easier.

D
Deagle84 10.11.21

Ioannn
You explain to me, what's the catch of the new equipment !!! ???

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Deagle84
I didn't have that time, I just played with the guys once, crawled cancer, passed and that's it). Then I tried it shorter on a test with the dudes - this is a full PPC)))! We were the very first dudes with drones (who at the entrance to the sewers) laid everyone down (there were such exclamations from the Pindos in the micr)).

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Deagle84
You explain to me, what's the catch of the new equipment !!! ???
Duck need to farm, even better and come out. And so yes, the bonuses from the kit are even rather weak). Do not compare in the same D3.