3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 10.11.21 03:53 pm

Chanson in the minibus

Why are all the carriers listening to this UG? Did they all sit?
33 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 10.11.21

They have their own atmosphere.

p
pekabir 10.11.21

why do all schoolchildren listen to shit rap? Are they all blacks?

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

pekabir
there shit metal

F
FIL. Just FIL 10.11.21

The meaning is simple, the motive is banal, no, not so ... the meaning is banal, the motive is simple.

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

criminal romance is a subculture for underdeveloped (spiritually, culturally) people. They usually do not even have a level of intelligence off scale, they are often not genius. And it is not enough to expect high from the driver, he is not a professor!

F
FIL. Just FIL 10.11.21

rPeBoJL Shit
metal starts a little later, it seems that the first ones who listen to it rarely come across. They stick under Guf (I didn't want to offend anyone) ... And they also talk about the server on which I drove yesterday in minecraft

m
masha 10.11.21

If you listen to Radio Chanson in the minibus, look for jamming schemes on the Internet, and when you get into the minibus, turn on the device.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

on what server in minecraft yesterday drove

to the crematorium. out of line

r
requiemmm 10.11.21

search the Internet for jamming schemes, and when you get into the minibus, turn on the device.
Yeah, there is a complete primitive circuit, a generator on one transistor or this one ... Tetrafast, I did it, it works. But ... the advanced ones drove a CHANSON ON THE FLASH DRIVE IS RECORDED !!!))) Finish, Hope to sit in silence shoots, nailing Faith in humanity and Love for it.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

What are you all shit about? Normal kid Mouzon. You haven't heard Shiki-shiki-baba yet.

A
AR3E 10.11.21

As the taxi driver explained to me, he likes music about life. Somewhere here I even wrote in detail about this case.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

AR3E
from this "music" I want to commit suicide by infusion of liquids with a high degree

B
BLACK MILK 10.11.21

Shit-shit ... shit-metal ... govnoshanson ... what are you listening to then, shit-pop? :)

7Rain7 10.11.21

BLACK MILK
What plays in the car, not in the minibus.

B
BLACK MILK 10.11.21

7Rain7
So where is the car or minibus here, I'm talking about music in general)

F
FoXtrot777 10.11.21

By the way, the govnorep, which the schoolchildren listen to, has recently been copied by chanson more and more on the subject. Apparently the children of minibus drivers are listening to govnorep.

A
AR3E 10.11.21

rPeBoJL I
don’t share such feelings. I always think about mine or listen to my music - I pay attention only to the most delusional lines, from which the folds above the eyes wrinkle. The rest somehow does not give a damn.

7Rain7 10.11.21

BLACK MILK
Recently, some kind of trance or instrumental background when I work.

m
meagarry 10.11.21

Why do all the homeless people use the minibus? do they really have no money even for a basin?

b
badsheff 10.11.21

minibuses generally [deleted], so the music is appropriate