3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 10.11.21 03:53 pm

Chanson in the minibus

Why are all the carriers listening to this UG? Did they all sit?
33 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 10.11.21

They just think that life in prison is very romantic, and just do nya

S
Sidorovich 10.11.21

http://dihalt.ru/radioterrorist.html for example, there is such a solution, or the jammer, as above, unsubscribed

on the topic, they listen because they do not even suspect about other music, and if they know something about it, they are rather vague and simply do not understand it , blatnyak music is understandable for the masses with a simple motive and understandable texts on topics close to most (and it is sung there, oddly enough, not only about prison),

for the sake of justice we have such a majority, for the sake of justice, it is worth noting that sometimes interesting performers are in the blatnyak, for example Sergei Trofimov aka Trofim quite delivers with humorous songs and is not very fixated on the prison theme, plus he sings in different styles and refers to the blatnyak only conditionally. But unfortunately, I have not heard more such performers.

p
pekabir 10.11.21

FoXtrot777 shit
rap, which schoolchildren listen to, has recently been copying chanson more and more in terms of topics.
rap is originally the same chanson, only with blackjack and blacks

G
Gauguin 10.11.21

Why does everyone listen to shit but criticize other shit?

T
TheReds1892 10.11.21

they are a special caste)))))))))

P
Podvipodvertov 10.11.21

I will put it in a simpler and more understandable way: whoever has not been in prison has never lived. That's how you guys!

m
masha 10.11.21

If the music is good, then Chanson can be listened to. The only source of Chanson for me is radio Chanson, but knowing the audience of this radio station, there is practically no opportunity to hear anything interesting.

N
Nivellen 10.11.21

Xs, my dad also worked as a minibus and listened to the chanson) But he definitely did not sit, but he was in the OMON.

I
I am Batman 10.11.21

Like a chanson in a minibus, everyone is silent, everyone listens.
Play heavy metal, so all at once: "turn off, put on another radio ..."

Russia is a pop country. Either pop or chanson. Rock is by no means the first here, although everyone boasts that they listen to it. In fact, it's LP or something weaker and with a bit of electronics.

T
Tiger goose 10.11.21

Rap, chanson, rock, pop ... It seems that we began to forget what real music should be.

f
falsh777 10.11.21

Just in case, you need to keep this with you. Pretty lucidly shows everyone that everyone has their own preferences. And I don’t listen to that.

Tiger Goose
Well, is this an inflatable one, according to your logic?

m
masha 10.11.21

In the minibus in which I ride, the driver used to put Disco, now he switched to Chanson. Shit.

M
MC Yoptyshka 10.11.21

I have met drivers who have good music played on acoustics. But this is very rare.