3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
irknet 08.11.19 03:25 am

Adding new RW (a Part 2) (Diablo 2)

The last topic, a survey was conducted on the introduction of new Runewords, but the result was not very good (the answers were without any specifics, it is not relevant to the subject, or receive an equal number of votes).

I suggest this topic to Express an opinion on the above survey (see topic title) and give arguments to your answer.
All this suggest that we leave the assessment of the proposed change (1 to 5).
----

Flood, disassembly and offtopic, please do not arrange.
57 Comments
Sort by:
i
irknet 08.11.19

nwn2030
As an option.
I beg to Express the opinion of other players on this proposal.

K
Klassewer 08.11.19

nwn2030 wrote:
Don't need a new rw, just to reinforce existing, but not used. Add 2-3 to all skills, for example.
Mean are not used in end-game
The offer sounds interesting.
BUT still 0.

T
T-Fox 08.11.19

firkax
And Enigma for the contact-improvisers are very overpriced, they the neck at times useful even if he Jah ber cost.
I know you have a negative attitude to this RV, but I have to disagree with you. Enigma will give more profit than grief. Control measurement and decors, moving from a pack to a pack of mobs, quickly catching the fleeing mobs. It's all much more useful than 50-100% more damage of the character. So I'll assume that at least a bunch of death(oath)+Eni would be more interesting than grief+forty, and even more interesting than just grief for jah ber.

ADD.
made a couple of calculations for the zeal, the character 9 of all skill. No extra UNITS, excluding pages, excluding aura merc (might):
For example, have grief Pb 380. The amount of damage is above average, so cook better - less necessary, and here to purchase at cost of cooking - the most it.
Minimum physical damage with this: 411 + 411*9,16 = 4175, and the maximum: 4216
Medium: 4195
Death in eth ba 350:
minimum: 1646, Maximum: 4869.
Average 3257. What is 77,63% of the damage grief.
With Death we gain 100% cb and 100% deadly.
Oath: 3185 (Almost 76%)

If dressed the Fort. Fana and Zeal will be 7уровня.
Average physical damage grief: 5270
But do not forget that Enigma 70 PP(ed). They should also be taken into account for Death, I think.
In this case, the average physical Demag essential axe will be 3482. What percentage is 66%, from grief.
Average damage purefoy oath'a + eni: 3404 (64,6%)

In General, to live without grief for PVM you CAN! The loss of 22% damage considered minor.
Of the cons mind set of ias for Death. Oath'have nothing to cover the lack of damage (crushing, deli), but it has IAS and a cheap price.

P. S. In fact damage all three guns will be slightly higher. By aura merc, str, deadly.

S
Smetanka dlya firka 08.11.19

TSU - know the name when doing the same action over and over again expecting a different result? There is a bad word in the correct answer.
You create this is the third time the exact same topic without changing even the content, what's the point?

In the previous two clearly given to understand that the whole idea is good, but need some specifics, because after the experience, players have long don't trust such surveys and the administrator, for offer one, but it turns out not what you expect with the right label.

In this case, it may happen something like: new RV added and old ones removed, or the old just redefined them and changed the stats to firco-Sorka was stronger.
Personally, I am strongly opposed to FERC subsim with his understanding of the game determines what RF are balanced and which are not.
I had when a herd of newbies rewrote the rules of pvp under their personal ESOC and amok, so their clothes don't lay around and become useful. Here we need the player more authoritative, or the opinion of the players.

I hope TAS and admin clear the suspicions of the players.
Nothing will change to you create at least 20 times this survey. Do work on the bugs, not blindly blindly do what you aler asked, stupidly for a tick.

Idea - 5.
But how to implement it is sure to be a - 1

If you implement it as I suggested recently, only in the alternative client that players could choose they need it or not - I'm here - 5.

Z
Zitbastard 08.11.19

A score of 0.
Against adding new runwindow.
I - for installation on client server latest versions of the official patch (1.14 d).

i
irknet 08.11.19

The topic is not about balance. Please comment on the topic.

x
xvision 08.11.19

Five

T
T-Fox 08.11.19

Anyways, to lose, in principle, have nothing. Let's see what happens.
Put 5. Will yelled with some cham cham jah Enigma 3 skill.

Need a reason? Yes, no question! Heart craves for innovation, without it can't play. But the new rune words will certainly give me incentive to play and develop new build on pvp.

S

Purely out of interest I put 5 to the subject.

While I understand that most likely awaits us, but everything is so fucked up that it cannot get worse for someone who plays almost.

U
Unique Ason 08.11.19

Put 5. It somehow diversify the gameplay. Only need an adequate rune words, but not outright state or specks of fluff with all of the auras that custom HELL and incredible damage. And, as already mentioned above, you need to make more pop rune words and somehow amplify or reduce the cost of trash, which no one uses.

B
Brutal_Pra 08.11.19

If you add a strong new PB with the runes above gdacs, then it makes sense that these runes would not be pushed Akari, as now then it opened. Ideally add a few new expensive RV + sane rentrop. For subject 5, but I would like to see examples/concepts new RV.

B
Brutal_Pra 08.11.19

Personally, I'd love a new PB for claws, for example.
Zod Shael Um

40% Increased Attack Speed
20% Bonus To Attack Rating
25% Chance of Open Wounds
400% Enhanced Damage
33% Deadly Strike
Indestructible

At ~rark perfect for unpopular and weak on pvp pure GOST quite balanced at the price and subject. For all other melee is more powerful and cheap fingerboard, and a good Raku on the GOST find extremely difficult, and other decent RV on a physical damage assassin no.

B
Brutal_Pra 08.11.19

Here for comparison the ideal rark.
Spoiler

F
Fighter07 08.11.19

the new RV I if it does not harm the balance. And we would like to gawky Yeni 152 SDF

i
irknet 08.11.19

Firenessa
Old RV do not remove, sundrop not be upgraded.

f
firkax 08.11.19

Sour cream for Firka wrote:
If you implement it as I suggested recently, only in the alternative client that players could choose they need it or not
This is nonsense. Not in the sense that I do not accept them or that it is bad, but the fact that this statement is not compatible with logic. The same mistake (maybe not mistake a clever play on words, knowing that it is not) I have seen some places where now not available online.

Archon Guard wrote:
and not just another plague with Cham
this is not a new RV, it's on the arreat was once even

S

firkax
firkax wrote:
This is nonsense. Not in the sense that I do not accept them or that it is bad, but the fact that this statement is not compatible with logic
Can advanced than incompatible? And the bad to give people the opportunity to choose to use all the new features or play in classic game.

Z
Zitbastard 08.11.19

With this attitude no matter what the changes are, add what you want. The earlier reset - the better.

f
firkax 08.11.19

Sour cream for Firka wrote:
Can advanced than incompatible? And the bad to give people the opportunity to choose to isati all of the new features or play in classic game.
That is not single and insulated from new features impossible. You will see pvp rivals with new features, which can have from this preimushestvo in pvp and PVM-the rivals which will take LVL faster or you will find the armor (or you're just going to play with them in the party and feel the leech). So like it or not and play no only creating games with passes and anyone in them is not blowing. Everything else is only self-restraint, usually meaningless, and practiced only in passing in the spec. the rules of type nmc, for a limited period of time.

i
irknet 08.11.19

Sour cream for Firka
firkax
Flood stop.