3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arrakis_Sun 10.11.21 03:57 pm

Can't get past the first boss. (Dark Souls 3)

Mister Universe
take the knight in the beginning. He holds the blow of this creature well. And don't forget about target acquisition. Strafe. Do a couple of light punches, then strafe again. He is rather weak and does not possess any really dangerous techniques.
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
DOCTOR DIESEL 10.11.21

The magician merged the first time, tonight I will leave the sign of the call at the entrance to him.

D
DOCTOR DIESEL 10.11.21

By the way, about 20,000 souls for entering the tower and crows, I did not pay, but there is a way. There, already at the top, there is an illusory wall behind which you can take a ring with a silver snake.

L
Laidiger 10.11.21

A magician from the second time and then the first time he tupanul) Then such creatures will come across as ordinary enemies

u
urist666 10.11.21

The knight bullshit. I advise beginners to start the game with a pyromancer. Fireballs are very helpful in the first place, including in the battle with the first boss.

P
PRIVA 10.11.21

The boss came the first time, as it is not strange) the lizard hammered somewhere an hour to go nuts)
where to read about parrying cheto is not like me with this shield and it is impossible to play! used to bloodburn

7Rain7 10.11.21

Bose, without straining, killed the first time. You can't call it a boss. Moreover, I played DS for the first time on the keyboard / mouse.

H
Hawkwind 10.11.21

Yes, the first boss is simple, he learned the patterns of attacks for a beggar - and that's it, roll over and hit. And then it's even easier, if the skill is not enough or the nerves are losing, you call the sanbro - and go ahead. Especially now, at the start, when there are a lot of players, and all the land is in call marks.

23hudo 10.11.21

Come on ... The boss is generally training, he only looks scary, in fact, very slow and frail. He killed me on the 2nd try, because the first time he really scared me with his transformation.

B
BioGen 10.11.21

He died 50 times until he looked closely at his moveset and the second phase, he flunked right away)