3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARONDIT 10.11.21 04:08 pm

How to get rid of this gloss? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Unnatural shine on metal textures how to remove it?
86 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

-SERGEY-
I'm not nitpicking, after the 20th passage of the hunt I have finally finished with this brilliance, I'm not joking!

M
Mercurionio 10.11.21

This is a feature of the PBR physical rendering model. It does an excellent job with everything except metal, giving out that very shine. There is nothing you can do about it.

R
Ruslan Zharov 10.11.21

ahhaha)))) this brilliance can only be captured by powerful systems, put the graphics below if you don't like it)

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

Mercurionio
For some reason, the developers on the video do an excellent job, or they run everything in 4k xs.

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

Ruslan Zharov
Even at minimum salaries, this shine is still there.

s
serg pc 10.11.21

watched the video in high quality, you didn’t mean shine, but like ladders that shine when Geralt moves the glare on the armor, this is due to the fact that the maximum clarity is at the maximum, try to lower it and look, although hell knows everything is okay in my eyes rushes

R
Ruslan Zharov 10.11.21

Xs I'll play the witcher myself, I'll see it, but it seems like I liked it on the contrary, since I play on the transcendental 2.5k and I'm proud of the sparkles))).

M
Mercurionio 10.11.21

ARONDIT
So we are talking about different things. I xs what you don't like.

A
Andrey210388 10.11.21

Everything is good to cry, finish with this already tired of your whining the same thing.

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

serg pc Clarity is
at a minimum, and in general, I picked the settings in 100,500 different combinations both in the game and in the panel.

F
FalconLB 10.11.21

the guy got a monthly limit of minuses for the day)

m
mrs First-Victory 10.11.21

I understand that in some games there is not very good blurring of perspective, everything becomes very blurred, or the effect of volumetric darkening is not always appropriate, but shine, damn it, I don't know how it even occurred to you, how you can pay such attention to it ?!

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

AlterOwl
It annoys me and this shine appears as a result of crappy anti-aliasing, that is, it should not be, I ran the game in 4k via DSR and this shine disappeared altogether, but my FPS also dropped below the plinth altogether.

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

If TXAA anti-aliasing was added to the game, everything would be perfect too, and without this shine and 4k it would not be necessary, was it really so difficult to make normal anti-aliasing.

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

Interestingly, you first went through the dlts, and then decided to return to the baron's quests or, with the help of a cheat, added the best reservation in the game to yourself?

The flickering is noticeable, but personally, it did not irritate me much. in dialogue, I usually focus on the faces of the characters. I can not advise anything except how not to use chain mail armor. And about the shine of blood - this is so in many games. On the contrary, I like these effects. A matter of taste.

C
Cerabyte 10.11.21

And I don't like the way trees bend 90 degrees in the wind. It's unnatural, twisted, terribly annoying. How to clean, how to clean.

PS. HARDWARE, there is no need to look at the blood from the gutted mare. Some kind of garbage, honestly.

F
Fierce_55R 10.11.21

If you really find fault, then it was possible to make the fabrics wet as in The Evil Within, there it is more natural than in The Witcher 3)))

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

Wild Rider
This is a save after the full passage of both the game and the DLS, I just wrote it down where it got into my head.

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

And in general, I'm preparing for 21 replay.

g
goofygoonz 10.11.21

ARONDIT
MB better go to a psychologist? In less than a year to complete the game 20 times, this is a pathology already.