3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARONDIT 10.11.21 04:08 pm

How to get rid of this gloss? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Unnatural shine on metal textures how to remove it?
86 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

goofygoon1337
I've been waiting for it for 5 years and I can't just take it and not replay it 30-40 times.

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

ARONDIT
How many hours have been played, if not a secret?)

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

ARONDIT
In your profile picture. the same "graphic minus" but that didn't stop you from sticking an avatar with a "twisted-eyed brilliant wolf" Go to minecraft and play, nothing glitters there, because in principle it cannot, even diamond armor)

r
regeger 10.11.21

Moderator. Why is there no ban to a fanatic slowly sliding into nedotrolly masochists? This is already abnormal ... The man is already
toying with foolishness)) ARONDIT
This is the engine, comrade. You will not do anything with this, but powder the brains of yourself and people with so much flood and flame ... Go to the nexus and download all the resheids there in order - put and choose, check, whine, cry. 5 years he was waiting for her ...))) "Flood" button.

M
Metallov3r 10.11.21

I am Metal, I cannot be removed.

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

Readlife
There was no rule violation except for multiposting.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Yes, but I don't like one hair on Geralt's head. So, well, everyone started to make a mod for me in order to remove this hair! He's so wry-eyed!

Spoiler: It was sarcasm.
The author is a psycho

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

Wild Rider
And xs how many hours, after about 200 hours and 97% of achievements, I took down Gog Galaxy to e .. not my mother because it is scary buggy.

A
Alykard6414 10.11.21

ARONDIT
Yeah, also tell me that in every playthrough you go around everything along and across. This is the second time I go through it and I have only played 172 hours. And this shine has always been, and vice versa, it is even beautiful. And in general, do you just not like him or is it difficult for you to look at him? If the second, then take a break from the computer, it will pass.

Y
Youxyxol 10.11.21

I know how to get rid of it. You take a shorter awl, a fork or a knife. And ... you gouge out your eyes, fuck, profit, you won't see shine anymore. Working way, 100%. Check it out.

u
uN_Named 10.11.21

developed with the engine re-chemistry, the same source did not irritate the player, you just need to be able to)

S
Someone like-you 10.11.21

Hmm, this is how pa still determines the quality of ultra texture from high, at high there is no such strong gloss

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

Someone Like-You
There is no such brilliance in 4k, so it shouldn't be there in principle.

g
goofygoonz 10.11.21

ARONDIT
If you run in 4k on a 4k monitor you will see the same thing.

S
Someone like-you 10.11.21

ARONDIT I
wonder if you troll or ~

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

goofygoon1337
It will not be the same, for that it is 4k.

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

The developers do not even have it in fullchd, what can we say about 4k

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

ARONDIT
I was looking for it not long at all, I just poked twice successfully on the player. Everything is there. 7:25 - the moment when Ivasik crawls out of the hole. Take a look at Geralt's armor below the shoulder pad for that shimmer.

A
ARONDIT 10.11.21

Wild Rider
Yes, but it's barely noticeable at all. In my swamps, this armor is all in such sparkles that Geralt looks like a fairy in it or looks like a cheap prostitute.

g
goofygoonz 10.11.21

ARONDIT
Yes damn it, YouTube presses quality, of course there will be lower detail.