3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zeratul 10.11.21 04:08 pm

Problems with the game! (Stronghold 2)

Everything! Write all your problems with the game here, and not start new topics!
If I know, I'll be happy to answer!
116 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaladiN 10.11.21

Does my mission crash into Windows with 5 missions? I downloaded the game from dc ++, version 1.1, crack no-cd (USA) ...?

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

And I crash from the 3rd mission, also a few minutes after the start. What is the reason - I don’t understand :( Version 1.1

t
thief 10.11.21

The same thing, from the third mission at the very beginning it flies into Windows, dancing with a tambourine in the form of replacing firewood does not help, the hardware is new. Brothers, how to solve the problem?
I downloaded the game from the net from HOODLUM.

G
General Kenobi 10.11.21

HOW TO PUT A PATCH?

D
Dart_Moor 10.11.21

The game crashed for me only with no cd!

G
G-man 10.11.21

People!!!!!
Help, probably a well-known trawl. In short, in the campaign "for agricultural development" (I like to go through everything in order), the mission generally needs to be supplied with food to your neighbor until he returns. So the carts don't move !!!! Is this a bug ??? If so, will the patch help ??????? I have a pirate with NO-CD and a rusik from Zeratul a. (Okay, okay, about the patch in another topic, please)
Tell me who knows Che.

T
The gamer 10.11.21

And it's even worse for me ... sometimes it just hangs up with me ...

N
NEPSTOR 10.11.21

I have problems with the graph. The game is terribly slow, and the RAMs are 512 DDR

J
Jah rastafari 10.11.21

Graph problems are not problems. This is the diagnosis. In general, there are other topics for this. The crash of the game may be due to the Russification curve. I am playing US-1.1patch with a no-cd crack. All without departures. downloaded from our Zelenograd grid (Gornet). Departure in the third agricultural mission is possible due to problems with fire. Patch 1.1 fixes it, in theory.
And about the carts ... in short, the scripts are written VERY crookedly. I, as a programmer, can say that for sure. Even in the tutorial, where you are taught to raise taxes, it says - click on this button. We press. And no shit! If he wants, he will press, if he does not want, he will not press. It's the same with carts. If they want, they will go. So before playing, cross yourself three times and read prayers.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

The fact of the matter is that patch 1.1 is worth it, but it still crashes: (((

O
ORON 123 10.11.21

Friends! Tell me where to download the patch for version 1.1. Thanks in advance

J
Jah rastafari 10.11.21

Try reinstalling. what else is there to advise ...?

D
Dart_Moor 10.11.21

2 Blade_T:
And it's hard to look at the right column!

O
ORON 123 10.11.21

Oh damn! Well, I fucked up! I have no brains at all in my old age. Although I'm only 20 :))

O
ORON 123 10.11.21

And someone had such a problem that it takes a very long time to load? Well, it's just unbearable. And does anyone know how to fix this?

Z
Zain 10.11.21

Blade_T Estimate
Doom load much faster from me, and the farkrai generally flies in, and Stronghold 2 has the same brake

J
Jah rastafari 10.11.21

Damn, well, as much as possible. THE BRAKES OF THE GAME CANNOT BE FIXED, THE LOADING CANNOT BE SPEEDED UP, THE GRAPH CANNOT BE IMPROVED. Do not be lazy to read other forum topics! There, everyone had long ago understood that the game was lame on both three legs.

O
ORON 123 10.11.21

Can I change the color of the loading bar? I do not like blue very much, I am disgusted at one glance at the color blue! :))

D
Dart_Moor 10.11.21

I noticed this thing when I was playing in English. loaded faster!

Z
Zain 10.11.21

Blade_T
Why such an antipathy to blue? Does it remind you of blue and from this such unpleasant associations?
And grandfather Freud wrote that all militant homophobes are latent homosexuals. Like this .