3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zeratul 10.11.21 04:08 pm

Problems with the game! (Stronghold 2)

Everything! Write all your problems with the game here, and not start new topics!
If I know, I'll be happy to answer!
116 Comments
Sort by:
f
ford focus 10.11.21

j82cerber
There was such a bug when I was still playing a pirate ... I don't know if it's a coincidence or not. Maybe something with firewood, maybe with a game.

j
j82cerber 10.11.21

ford focus
Thanks for the answer :-)
There is no problem with firewood (at least in other games)
But the game, yes, an outright pirate!
Interestingly. I played gma950 a year ago, and no problem!

f
ford focus 10.11.21

j82cerber Glad to help!
Most likely, the problem is obvious ... Or is it such an incredible coincidence: D or, his dog knows what. It is better to try somewhere, if possible, to get a license. Sky and earth! =) Personally, I began to look at this game differently and perceive it =) And there are almost no problems

B
Bad_Dunus 10.11.21

Salute everyone! tell me pliz, I can not update to 1.1 and then to 1.3 to play through the Internet. I have version 1.0, the disc does not seem to be pirated, everything works fine, it does not work without a disc, I tried to put 1.1 through alkagol120, daemon and exe. Writes like: "The installer has detected that none of the versions is installed.
This update is required to install previous versions of this application."
So I put 1.1 on top of 1.0. does not work. Who knows what kind of glitch it is?

p
p0cik 10.11.21

is it a salesman on the market who told you that this is not a pirate, but a license? Norm such is not a pirate with English voice acting and 1.0 without patches

B
Bad_Dunus 10.11.21

maybe a pirate, I wrote this for your information in general, it is not so important. the essence of the problem is that it is not possible to upgrade to 1.1 and further to 1.3 so that you can play through the Internet. can anyone know how to solve the problem?

B
Bad_Dunus 10.11.21

Damn, isn't it possible that no one knows how to solve this glitch !?

B
Bad_Dunus 10.11.21

yes, damn it, what is that not an active forum (

p
p0cik 10.11.21

so they said that the patch should be installed on the license

B
Bad_Dunus 10.11.21

clear, thanks, I'll have to look for a license (

K
KhaTTar 10.11.21

so they said that the patch should be installed on the license
Nonsense! You just have to put it in turns, well, there first 1.1 then 1.2, etc. (There was a pirate at one time. I bought a litsuha, the same!)

K
KonroSs 10.11.21

I already got tired of installing it :( For a
long time I had a disk, I don't remember which version, but pirata and 1CD. Everything worked fine. Now the disk is already xs where, but I wanted to play. And then it all started.
Downloaded pirate 1.0. Installed fine, plays also niche, but when you put a castle (or a fortress - in short, the main building) in the map editor, then the toolbar starts terribly buggy: It seems that the landscape and building panels are fighting among themselves for the right to be displayed on the screen :) I
started looking for patches - I thought it might help :) As a result, I downloaded ALL patches from this site + 1.2 more and some more - in the end, none is installed - writes that the stronghold is not installed. They wrote here about the amendment in the registry - after which they should be placed - nifiga does not work.
Then I decided to download a license from 1C at once 1.4. First I downloaded it from this site using a link, after that with 2x revenge (in the end I got 2 game disks 3 times, but for some reason all disks have different sizes (within 20-30MB) :) But none of the 1C versions could be installed :
"Preparation for installation" begins almost to the end, then hangs for a while and crashes. Then a little more passes and the error -5011: -0x8000ffff appears, "Make sure that the previous installation is completed and other applications are closed. If the error cannot be resolved ... offsite" I
closed almost all applications through the manager, rebooted the computer, tried to install it through alcohol and through the demon and just from the screw, and loaded Windows in safe and tried to install from another Windows - the result is always this error.

Maybe someone knows what to do with this? since I really want to play

p
p0cik 10.11.21

xs

K
KonroSs 10.11.21

No, I certainly understand everything, but this is overkill :) Downloaded English. litsuhu - just like from 1C does not want to be installed. Writes "error -5011: -0x8000ffff," Make sure that the previous installation is completed and other applications are closed. If the error cannot be eliminated ... offsite "It
turns out - no litsuha wants to be installed, and the pirate is buggy and not patched :(

K
KonroSs 10.11.21

I already have about 5-6 variants of the game - as a result, I can't play normally :)

p
p0cik 10.11.21

so the Windows are fucked up and the viruses are probably still

R
RAWAlexa 10.11.21

Help me have a problem, I start the game, the screensaver goes off, I go to play or to the editor, and parts of the playing field start to disappear, which is strange, I tried to run it on another video card, which is much worse than mine, and everything goes perfectly

K
KhaTTar 10.11.21

Help me have a problem, I start the game, the screensaver passes, I go to play or to the editor, and parts of the playing field start to disappear, which is strange, I tried to run it on another video card, which is much worse than mine, and everything goes perfectly
Then the firewood needs to be updated ...

T
TROPER 10.11.21

Senya has a pozunok in the settings -Npach spline level is not moving (detail 2nd from the bottom) GTX260 video card

D
DELETED_DELETED 10.11.21

Yes, he does not move in anyone! I have 5 generations of vidyuh changed nVidia! yes yes nVidia! I think they only work on nvidia ... or at least SHOULD work! Because I NEVER moved this slider, so ... and yet ... no one knows what kind of bug in the Conqueror's Path? I reach the Fougeres castle, press start, and it immediately flies into the menu! tell me who knows = ((