3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Postov 10.11.21 04:21 pm

Windows 10 pro license is running out of space on drive C

Please help me solve the problem, The bottom line is this: when it was updated to 10k on disk C there was 80GB of free space, the disk itself was 150GB. Approximately 6 swap file. Now I started looking at the space on the C drive left 21.3 GB. Where did everything go? Sun points deleted unnecessary, temporary files too. I do not put games on the C drive. What could be the reason?
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 10.11.21

Roman Postov
In the AppData folder, unnecessary files from different programs often remain. Remember its contents and delete "tails" - it will not grow so much. Temporary files can be deleted by the same Reg Organizer by adding program folders to the cleanup.

R
Roman Postov 10.11.21

SonyK.
Got it, thanks again for your help)

N
NatanieLzZ 10.11.21

Roman Posts

C: users your user appdata local Microsoft Windows wer ReportQue.

There, program error reports are stored. A couple of days ago I deleted 2 gigs of this good

R
Roman Postov 10.11.21

NatanieLzZ
It's already empty there. Red organizer probably cleaned out)

N
NatanieLzZ 10.11.21

Roman
Postov They don’t clean wintools.net and ccleaner for me) I generally only learned about this folder a couple of days ago when I was preparing C for formatting and was surprised that the app began to weigh too much

S
SonyK_2 10.11.21

NatanieLzZ
I tried CCleaner - I liked Reg Organizer less. There are such settings in CCL that an ordinary user shouldn't touch - for the first time (unknowingly) put an extra "tick" and knocked down the settings of all windows in Windows. RO is more friendly to the ordinary user - everything that can harm it hides, you still need to search. By the way, my ReportQue is also clean - if you had not said, I would not have thought that there are problems with it ...

N
NatanieLzZ 10.11.21

SonyK.
I screened what lies along this path and the weight of this garbage. The most interesting thing is that error reports are stored here, even if the application seemed to work normally.

Spoiler