3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Narroll 10.11.21 04:24 pm

Items and their descriptions! (Dark Souls 3)

Photos from today's event were leaked while the game was loading. They show mainly already known objects, but also several new ones. While all descriptions are in Japanese, we have to wait for translations. I will not write where what is, because it is inconvenient (not a master yet on this site). Perhaps they will add them to blogs in a more convenient and specific way. Info taken from Reddit site from this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/46uuv0/lots_of_item_descriptions_from_todays_japanese/

Present:
Spiked Whip, Chaser Shield, Ax-Saw? (BB reference), Great Ax, Bloodbite Ring, Box, Cleric's Bell, Faraham Leggings, Farron Legion Gloves, Estok, Rapier, Halberd, Big Club, Urn of Lightning, Sacrificial Ring, Rainbow Stone, Broadsword, Silence Magic, Magic Guide / Magic Guide.

Spiked Whip
Shield Chaser
Saw Ax
Great Ax
Broadsword
Ring bloody bite
Capsule
Bell cleric
Leggings Faraama
Gloves Legion Farron
Estoque
Rapier
Halberd
Most club
Rainbow stone
Quiet
Spoiler

Magic Guide
Heavy Bolt
Homeward
Sage's Crystal Staff
Witch's Ring
Yellov Bug Pellet
Zweihander
27 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zheka Tsisar 10.11.21

And what kind of pistachios on the penultimate screen?)

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

This is more likely not a saw-ax, but something like a stone ax that could be obtained from the soul of the Last Giant. Of course, the developers may not slip this under the effect of the previous "project".

N
Narroll 10.11.21

Zheka Tsisar
Rainbow Stone

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

By the way, at the expense of the sacrificial ring: this ring is more like a ring of resistance to statuses from the second part, and the color of its stone suggests that it will give resistance to freezing; in fact, it can be generally a ring of anything, but I hope all the same on the observance of traditions in this category of the game, so that the associative array is not greatly disturbed.

N
Narroll 10.11.21

at_sagor
This is Bloodbite Ring (Bleeding Resistance), I forgot to throw a picture of the Sacrificial Ring, sorry ((

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Narroll
And what is it blue? Kind of like there was a red stone before?

N
Narroll 10.11.21

at_sagor
Maybe my cant or translator's cant

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Narroll Got it
. Where do you see translations? I would like to personally inspect, otherwise I wrote in the topic header that all the descriptions are still in Japanese, but as I see, new details have appeared on this issue.

N
Narroll 10.11.21

at_sagor
On Reddit Here's a post
https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/46uuv0/lots_of_item_descriptions_from_todays_japanese/

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Narroll
Thanks, looked! "Ring of a venomous bite," according to the translation. It's strange that the color is blue, but this is quite possible due to the quality of the photo, the color rendition is slightly disturbed.

X
Xantik156 10.11.21

What are all these things doing in ds3?) They don't belong there

s
siame 10.11.21

Xantik156
Why is there a place? Exoskeleton, minigun? Maybe nano-armor?

X
Xantik156 10.11.21

siame
Time goes by and things don't change?

_
_SHERHAN____ 10.11.21

It seems to me alone that these are boot windows from 1ds?

N
Narroll 10.11.21

_SHERHAN____
Yes, because these are DS3 boot windows. Colors and style of Ds3.

s
siame 10.11.21

Xantik156
Of course it does not change! All over and over again - about this whole second dark.

X
Xantik156 10.11.21

siame
So things of the first dark and the second are almost all different.

D
DNKru 10.11.21

Narroll,
Corrected your topic, closed the pictures for spoilers and moved the subsequent messages with screenshots to the header. Next time, try to style the topic header so that it is convenient for other users to read it (a huge wall of screenshots is not quoted as a convenience).
Blackye
and Narroll, there is no need to discuss the technical structure of the site in this thread. If there is a need for such discussions, then you can ask a question to the moderator in private messages, ask friends in private messages, or go to the Chat section, for example. And helping others is cool :)
Xantik156,
You should not use more than one appeal to one person in one message unnecessarily, rubbed.

And I think that these things are just the place in the third part. If DS3 turns out to be the final one, then we will get a very strong and cool trilogy in one setting.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

DNKru
Interestingly, you don't even seem to be a moderator, but you have the right to cut and cut. Now it turns out as if some of my comments were not just deleted, but also assigned to another. Not that it hurt much, but at least it is not beautiful to do so.

D
DNKru 10.11.21

at_sagor, The
regulation allows you to transfer important messages to the top post. But you are right, it was worth thinking about the gracefulness of the transfer. Unfortunately, the forum lacks a mechanism that allows you to pin entire comments in the topic header without manually transferring content or changing the author. It is not possible to carry out any visual selection of simple kats with images under them.