3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Narroll 10.11.21 04:24 pm

Items and their descriptions! (Dark Souls 3)

Photos from today's event were leaked while the game was loading. They show mainly already known objects, but also several new ones. While all descriptions are in Japanese, we have to wait for translations. I will not write where what is, because it is inconvenient (not a master yet on this site). Perhaps they will add them to blogs in a more convenient and specific way. Info taken from Reddit site from this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/46uuv0/lots_of_item_descriptions_from_todays_japanese/

Present:
Spiked Whip, Chaser Shield, Ax-Saw? (BB reference), Great Ax, Bloodbite Ring, Box, Cleric's Bell, Faraham Leggings, Farron Legion Gloves, Estok, Rapier, Halberd, Big Club, Urn of Lightning, Sacrificial Ring, Rainbow Stone, Broadsword, Silence Magic, Magic Guide / Magic Guide.

Spiked Whip
Shield Chaser
Saw Ax
Great Ax
Broadsword
Ring bloody bite
Capsule
Bell cleric
Leggings Faraama
Gloves Legion Farron
Estoque
Rapier
Halberd
Most club
Rainbow stone
Quiet
Spoiler

Magic Guide
Heavy Bolt
Homeward
Sage's Crystal Staff
Witch's Ring
Yellov Bug Pellet
Zweihander
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

DNKru
Could write that these items were added by this and that, and not anyhow. Or, at worst, notify about it, otherwise a lot of things can disappear without a trace or migrate to others.

PS What was not designated as a moderator? And it looks like an ordinary user hacked into the site and started refueling here. Look, for example, on the forums for the second part there is a moderator, and as you can see, here and there, and there you were the boss.

a
astrozombie 10.11.21

I wonder if it will be possible to knock out its set of armor from almost every mob as in ds2?

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

astrozombie
I'm not sure about everyone, but with some it is for sure - I saw with my own eyes how streamers knock out their valuable rags from some of them.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

On the English wiki, they write that there will be 107 rings in the game, this is taking into account the options +1, +2 and +3 for the Life Ring. Now imagine that to unlock an achievement you need to collect all the "plus" rings - a really difficult task.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

at_sagor
at_sagor wrote:
and all "plus" rings are
unlikely. IMHO one variation will be enough.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Polololon
Too simple then. However, the rest of the achievements are also simple. So anything can be.

PS A-ha-ha! Someone has a quiet bomb, squeezes all the minuses out of this place, but as it should - thickly. You shouldn't caress him like that, what good, I'll be arrogant. I'm not alone.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

at_sagor
at_sagor wrote:
It's too easy then.
This is how it all went when the claims of the legacy of "Bloodborn" and others like them began.