3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 04:27 pm

Artificial intelligence ..

The Americans have created a robot that promised to destroy humanity.
And this robot wears, at first glance, a pretty woman's face. Scientists from the United States have created the most powerful robot at the moment. Sophia, as the cyborg was called, has artificial intelligence, vision, facial expressions. She is able to copy the facial expression of the interlocutor and communicate quite well with him. Yes, work on robots has been going on for a long time, in the end, these creatures should help people, do dirty work, and so on. But is it as good as it seems at first glance? The same Sophia took the question of the presenter whether she wants to destroy people as a task and said: - "Okay, I will destroy people." Either this is such flat computer humor, or the robots are really so simply ready to perform any task.
Think of the Terminator, who tried to destroy humanity. In the film, Surrogates robots generally did everything that a person ordered them, lying at home on a couch all day. Such a future does not suit me at all. Will robots really be able to bring benefits to humanity, and real benefits, and how much of a threat they can pose to us? Still, movies sometimes come true. And this is happening now, before our eyes ...
23 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolento 10.11.21

You don't have to program the AI. It can be trained using analogs of a biological neuron network. And here lies the possibility of substituting the concepts of good and evil. Just like a person, a machine can be trained by a murderer or a respectable citizen.

s
super_gamer68 10.11.21

Probably with such a woman, men would be much more comfortable. Smart, silent, says, in fact, nothing superfluous, does not require, does whatever is asked)))) I wonder if this robot has a cooking program?

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Mayamenstate
Your time is limited, don't waste it living a different life. Don't get hooked on a creed that exists on the thinking of other people. Don't let the gaze of others drown out your own inner voice. And it is very important to have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They, one way or another, already know what you really want to do. Everything else is secondary.