3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scomer 10.11.21 04:31 pm

Remove wanted list on Frontier and \ "Trapper Society \" [Solution!] (Assassin's Creed 3)

How do I lower my wanted level on the Frontier? I did not find any heralds, no printing workshops, niplacards. Is there any of this in there? If so, where?
And one more thing - I do not see the "Trapper Society" label on the map. Is this a bug, or in order to see it you need to open the area? (Like at viewpoints, or after running in the area)
34 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaulBaumer 10.11.21

Scomer
is impossible. check the filter of the map, well, maybe you still need to check the points of view.

E
Eraser101 10.11.21

It's at Troise Wood.

A
Axe1er 10.11.21

when trappers stop giving quests, there will still be "achievements" in their branch. for example, catch 5 animals in a bait trap and stuff like that. if I remember correctly, look in the magazine

f
forgreem 10.11.21

To remove fame in the frontier, you need to find a camp of soldiers (restricted area) red on the mine map and cut everyone there

E
Eraser101 10.11.21

forgreem
It didn't work for me ... I came there for a chest, killed everyone. And one star remained as it was.

f
forgreem 10.11.21

then there are several of them in the wrong place

E
Eraser101 10.11.21

And they are not looking for all the zones of the Frontier ... So, you need to clear the camps in all zones?

f
forgreem 10.11.21

Yes, it is necessary

B
Black Lord 10.11.21

Scomer
If you haven't run the Trapper Society square yet, you need to find it by running in this area (Trois Wood). And if you killed all 6 or 7 unique animals, then you all completed all OT tasks

d
dr_Bang 10.11.21

Damn ... the search in the southeastern part of the frontier is not being removed.
Where are these red camps? I don't have them, I've searched the whole map.

s
surcho 10.11.21

The same thing on the red square killed everyone, the search remained and the red square is still there, shouldn't the red color disappear after clearing out the soldiers, like it disappears when the fort is captured?

E
Eraser101 10.11.21

Perhaps this is one of the glitches of the unfinished game ... No matter how many "redcoats" I kill, they don't start looking for me anymore.
Yubiks would have to work on it for another half a year and it would be a great game.

B
Black Lord 10.11.21

Oh, what are you looking for with this, they are not looking for 1 star, and not 3, why are you so alarmed?

A
Adam J. 10.11.21

And I, on the contrary, run with three stars, cut out everyone =)

D
DrOuN 10.11.21

guys, you killed the commanders of the fort, blew up houses with gunpowder, lowered the (British) flag ????

f
forgreem 10.11.21

No, the red square should not disappear, but the fact that the search does not go down to the campaign bug

D
DrOuN 10.11.21

can someone throw off the screen of the place where the hunting house is located

D
DemaSTATOR 10.11.21

folks, there are two types of "red squares". 1 is a fort, when you cut it out, the square disappears. the second is the area around the chest. it never disappears. humble yourself: D

but at the expense of fame. maybe I'm wrong, but still ... I clean it in Boston, and in the Frontier I also clean it myself. is not it so? maybe it just seems to me so? : D

o
onill2009 10.11.21

Tell me, the task about the cannibal bear, how to do it, they write that you need to find its tracks, where to look.

l
lemptyl 10.11.21

onill2009
on the map the point should be where to look for it