3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21 04:31 pm

Various issues in the Enhanced Edition (Divinity: Original Sin)

First of all, I create this topic due to the fact that, for some unknown reason, all my problems with the game are pushed into the forum topic for impressions from the Enhanced Edition instead of creating a new topic or writing about the problem wherever it is more or less relevant.
33 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Immediately the first question: someone found the first part for an improved staff, otherwise he found the second and the third, but the first never came into his hands. But it's a hunt to find out what a completely improved staff will do, although there are suspicions that it will be as lame as other upgradable things.

a
andydron 10.11.21

at_sagor
I just recently found the first piece of the staff. He was in the basement of the White Witch's hut. The staff became after that lvl 10.
Spoiler

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

andydron
Oh! Thanks! I will know now. It's strange that he missed it altogether - the place is, after all, a plot.

N
Nic101 10.11.21

Tell me, is it possible to somehow change the parameters of the character in the Enhanced Edition. Swung not that and did not see. now very far away. It's a pity. There were 2 kinds of save editor in original sin. They no longer open the Enhanced Edition. Maybe someone knows if there is a way to open a save game or change the parameters (perks) of a character. Thanks.

a
aist16 10.11.21

A year later, Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition began running. I collected all 16 runestones, but I cannot open the Stone door to the Lord of Death, it turned out that Balberith, whom I had killed before, didn’t have Runes to open this door, for some reason !? It turns out that everything is STOP !? And there is no way to get around it? I would like to go to the Final. : - ((

T
Torchelo 10.11.21

How to get in the final through the door along the corridor, right on the right, the corpse of Astarta and her 5 fans))

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Torchelo
As far as I remember, you need to smash all the surroundings and these fans, and in their place a key to the unfortunate door will appear.

a
aist16 10.11.21

Well, the Temple of the Source has passed, and from the Portal to the First Garden, only ruins !? Message - "This portal is broken and cannot be repaired." Wizard Zandalore seems to be healthy on the health scale. At the beginning of the download it is worth it, but then it lays down, and does not react to anything. Icarus in the End Times also lies, who and when killed her, I do not understand. And they said that the developers carefully worked out everything, for any situation in the game.
Please advise what can be done, or is this the end of the game also provided? Why and why? : - ((
Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition

T
Torchelo 10.11.21

at_sagor
well, it seems that he killed everyone a couple of times and nothing)) I found a current bucket under the crab)
and a couple more problems)))
I never found the book of fairies because the orc doesn't have it in the library),
and I didn't catch up with collecting sets of weapons. and how to collect this sword of the planets)

a
aist16 10.11.21

Hey, who passed the game, tell me, Please, did you go through the portal to the Primordial Garden, which is behind the wizard Zandalor, or is there still another place? And then, someone passed before me through this portal, and left me its ruins.

T
Torchelo 10.11.21

in the hall of time, drag tama a new portal there
, depending on which version I have just Enhanced Edition and tamana skko, I understood the endings are different. I can't go through it myself)

a
aist16 10.11.21

Torchelo
Thank you! I’ll see, there I, like, all the portals were open, except for one "Forbidden".

No, nothing has changed, there is no further move. Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition

T
Torchelo 10.11.21

well, this is strange because the port to the garden is located in the halls of time on the upper left

T
Torchelo 10.11.21

Well, there is no one who can help with a couple of questions?

A
AbbduRahman 10.11.21

Big problem: I started the game and chose one of the heroes as a professional warrior, but after that I decided to teach him magic, pumped hydrology by 1, but the character refuses to learn anything, pumped hydrology to level 2 - everything is the same, he raised it to 3 - still does not teach anything, a window constantly appears that you cannot learn a skill, at your area level you cannot learn level skills, for example, a beginner

H
HellCoder 10.11.21

Does anyone remember where the first part of the ax upgrade is located? Found for everything already on the second part, and apparently missed the first one :(

N
Nikewww 10.11.21

Where can I find the parts for improving the bow that is bought from Karla?

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

AbbduRahman
Be more attentive. In the game, there was a requirement not only for the level of the character, but also for the number of learned spells in the area of ​​the beginner, adept and master. The description of the skill should indicate how much you can learn in this category for this school. The superfluous will have to be forgotten, and this will be so even if you invest as much as possible in the skill.

HellCoder
Nikewww
Here is information from the Internet, large and immense (I myself have forgotten everything for a long time what and where I found it):
Location of weapon parts for their further crafting Ax (Part I), Shaft (ax) - one of the cells of Hiberheim prison;
Ax (Part II): Head (the ax itself) - the cave of the troll king;
Ax (Part III): Grip (handle) - a skeleton merchant near the wasteland of the hunter gives this part after the dialogue (you need to select the appropriate branches - don't screw it up, there may not be a second attempt);
Bow (Part I): String (bowstring) - in that part of Hiberheim where there are pits and lava;
Bow (Part II): Branch (shoulder) - Maradino cave, part with a vegetable garden;
Bow (Part III): Handle - near Cadra? (difficult with translation, maybe someone can tell you better);
Staff (Part I): Branch (the stick itself, I don't know how in Russian) - in the witch's hut;
Staff (Part II): Carving - at a location with a huge bloodstone;
Staff (Part III): Gem (stone) - in the house of Zandalor;
Sword (Part I): Guard (garda) - Boreas treasury:
Sword (Part II): Hilt (hilt) - the second floor of the Academy of the Immaculate;
Sword (Part III): Blade (blade) - the house of the demon.

PS I know that the information does not shine with accuracy, but I myself have completely forgotten everything, and so at least some ray of light.

T
Torchelo 10.11.21

well, I never duplicated how to connect them))) and how to open the door after the crab

H
HellCoder 10.11.21

at_sagor
Thank you! Found in hot pursuit :)