3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21 04:31 pm

Various issues in the Enhanced Edition (Divinity: Original Sin)

First of all, I create this topic due to the fact that, for some unknown reason, all my problems with the game are pushed into the forum topic for impressions from the Enhanced Edition instead of creating a new topic or writing about the problem wherever it is more or less relevant.
33 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bakunchev 10.11.21

Guys, help, when saving, it gives 524 error and is not saved. What to do?

m
milkpower 10.11.21

tell me, in the temple of the dead such garbage after the wolves http://savepic.su/6997001.jpg
in both directions lava and statues. In all the passages that I found, there is just steam in both directions, no guards, no lava. how to remove this lava then?

u
utbrock 10.11.21

milkpower
fire resistance above 100% you must have ... an example up to 100% of your own + a can for fire resistance of 15-80% and that you also need protection against avalanche burning - on request you make fire on yourself to get a burning debuff of approx. 50-100 lvl and not 2000-5000 and runs along the lava while the PPC is treated as much ... and then it turns off the form of a lever .. all

m
milkpower 10.11.21

Thank you, even if you didn't do it yourself :)

s
sterx37rus 10.11.21

Hello. Tell me, in the Enchanced Edition in the hall of secrets, the merchant still has books for skills and abilities? Two were on sale in addition to cards, new ones appeared each time at lvl-up. Yesterday I got it, they are not on sale at all, even for the first time.
I would be grateful for your help.

s
sansay135 10.11.21

Hello everyone. There was a problem with the quest "The Tom Who Wanted ...", with a friend they found a corpse and a note and read it, but having played a bad battle with the sparkmeter, they rebooted and did not read the note a second time. Then I crafted scrolls and a friend threw me all his parchments and notes and, in general, I turned this note into a scroll, after a couple of hours they only noticed that the quest was not updated and we "sort of" did not find the corpse. They searched all the merchants, hoping that the note was sold, but alas, it was lost. And the quest is now impossible to complete. Can anyone come across such a problem? Maybe there is some kind of console command to return the note or some other solution.))

G
Gleosdik 10.11.21

Hello everyone.
How to get to the Temple of the Source?
All passes say "go to the point indicated on the map, kill everyone and the demon, talk to your head and blablabla."
I reached the vicinity of the point. On my map, the point is indicated by a red cross. But to get to it, you need to go through the doors (marked in blue), and to open them you need to press all the buttons, I pressed everything except one (marked in orange), which is in the lava, and it is impossible to press it. There is not a word about all these stupid buttons anywhere, but only that everyone must be killed. I killed everyone I could, except those mentioned in the walkthroughs, because I did not find them.
She was in the temple of the dead, she killed Cassandra. Balberita killed, got the rune. No doors open, everyone is dead.
Please, help. I'm going to lose my mind soon and throw the prefix to hell.

G
Gleosdik 10.11.21

The picture was underloaded.

u
uhbwtyrj1987 10.11.21

The question about the scroll that removes the barrier from the house of the White Witch (I go through the second time) climbed a hillock and the scroll is not there, are there any conditions that need to be met?

G
Gleosdik 10.11.21

uhbwtyrj1987
There is an area with traps near the mountain, in the area of ​​this area you need to find a lever, use it, then a scroll will appear on the mountain.

u
uhbwtyrj1987 10.11.21

Gleosdik
neutralized all the traps, and pressed all the levers: - ((

G
Gleosdik 10.11.21

uhbwtyrj1987 The
scroll needs to be dug up with a shovel. He is in the ground. You can also unpack all the plants around the hut - they hold the barrier, but the scroll seems to be needed anyway, although I'm not sure about the latter.

u
uhbwtyrj1987 10.11.21

I say the second time I go through it, but he is not there, and there is nothing to dig: - ((