3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mafia473 10.11.21 04:31 pm

How to take over a colony? (Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales)

People, there is such a problem. I have 15 level, Mannovar, the best sword and a bunch of bobble. I fly up to the fort (of course I'm tearing it into pieces), I press to drop. I appear in the city (alone), about 20 soldiers fly at me and I don't even have time to put a block as they cut me. Why do I appear alone (with three officers, who are also laid down), and Monnovar's team (full) does not go with me as for obardage. Or geta right?
81 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 10.11.21

Actually, it is. But here it must be borne in mind that, unlike the PKM, not the whole team of Manovar goes with you, but only soldiers, the number of which is much less than the number of defenders of the fort. And the solution to this is very simple - you do not need to immediately break the fort, but first make several volleys of buckshot at it (mind you, if the fort has already been broken, there is no point in shooting with buckshot). If you knock out at least half of the defenders of the fort with buckshot, then you can already shoot bombs or cannonballs. In this case, you will already go to the landing with a much larger number of your soldiers, and 5-6 soldiers will already confront you.

M
Mafia473 10.11.21

Thanks a lot. And then I already began to despair.

D
Dexter [i] 10.11.21

OOOOOOOOOO respect, and I am a pancake from the old corsairs used to hammer with buckshot after the collapse of the fort :))))))))))

X
Xandee 10.11.21

To be honest, although this tactic works in all games from the Corsairs series (including the VML addon), I personally use it only in K3, in other games everything is somehow easier, even in VML, where you can also "develop" forts.

C
Cheater in the Law 10.11.21

no shit, he shot all the buckshot, and parachuted with three officers (without a team) of course we were all done!

M
Mafia473 10.11.21

And everything worked out for me. It is necessary to ensure that no more than 500 people remain there (depending on your team)

K
Komar4ik 10.11.21

Help how to dismount, I'm pecking a Ford and can't get there, what should I do? You can write to Asya 437-215-401

M
Mafia473 10.11.21

2Komar4ik
First you need to destroy all the guns of the fort. An icon will appear. You press the quick key and, voila! Only, as mentioned above, it is advisable to process the fort with buckshot in order to avoid a 1 vs 50 battle.

K
Komar4ik 10.11.21

Mafia473 Thank
you very much, helped you a lot!

S
Seguro 10.11.21

Mafia473 not all but half

R
RemarX 10.11.21

Mafia473 the team may have had weak morals, that's why they didn't go to parachute.

K
Kustodes 10.11.21

how to storm the fort correctly? I give the order to all the ships to attack the fort, but they are torn to pieces (caravels are full of pumping + the whole crew) and they take me out to the ends

and how to get permission to seize the colony?
I serve England, I was a free officer, but it’s impossible to capture the colony

R
RemarX 10.11.21

Kustodes
When you have the rank of Commodore, then the governor will give the task to capture the city.
And to capture the city you need ships of the first and second class.

K
Kustodes 10.11.21

MARLOW how to get the title of Commodore?

R
RemarX 10.11.21

Complete the tasks of the governor.

D
Dryunevich 10.11.21

In corsairs 3, I destroyed forts only with cheats, and in the return of the legend I just keep from the fort at such a distance that it could not get into me and quietly urinate it from the cores.

a
asdasd 10.11.21

how to capture a colony 100% pumping I cut a fort on a monovre by guards and 3 panels 1 plunder 2 destroy 3 enslave 1 and 2 workers and 3 no writes from the bottom I need officers not employed with me 5 how to capture? (for yourself :) )

R
RemarX 10.11.21

Apparently you do not have FREE officers, in order to capture the colony you need a free officer, and you probably have all the officers in their posts.

a
asdasd 10.11.21

MARLOW
YES NO I HAVE REMOVED ALL FROM POSTS !!!!!

R
RemarX 10.11.21

asdasd
did not use cheats in the game :::