3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mafia473 10.11.21 04:31 pm

How to take over a colony? (Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales)

People, there is such a problem. I have 15 level, Mannovar, the best sword and a bunch of bobble. I fly up to the fort (of course I'm tearing it into pieces), I press to drop. I appear in the city (alone), about 20 soldiers fly at me and I don't even have time to put a block as they cut me. Why do I appear alone (with three officers, who are also laid down), and Monnovar's team (full) does not go with me as for obardage. Or geta right?
81 Comments
Sort by:
ЕnTerPriSe 10.11.21

Capitaan Henry Morgan
Puntoswitch worth it?
er236 What is your
level of Persian?

e
er236 10.11.21

Persian level 48.

e
er236 10.11.21

more precisely 49 character level

ЕnTerPriSe 10.11.21

er236 Did you
level it up or did you gain it?

e
er236 10.11.21

Why ask such questions naturally I pumped it myself

ЕnTerPriSe 10.11.21

er236
Well, you can just hack it with cheats and then the game starts to glitch both in quests and in crashes.

e
er236 10.11.21

Oh, you’re talking about what, I already have this, and so I know what is possible, but there’s no point in these cheats. I'm wondering why they came up with cheat codes.

ЕnTerPriSe 10.11.21

To facilitate the passage, but because of them some problems!

D
Dchiss 10.11.21

The question is, if you are for England, then you can bring your enemies Spain and France to neutrality, say, by performing missions with the governors of their islands, and in general it is somehow possible to make friends. And about the Corsairs, how often do they attack their own colony?

A
Alex fon Cwischen 10.11.21

I did not understand the meaning of the game, can anyone deign to condescend to explanations?

A

I could not find how to acquire armor and weapons for myself and the officers.

A

I noticed that it's fun to light the guns with the "M" button. It hits like a rapid-fire machine gun. The ships could not even approach me for a shot.

A

The fort was demolished to pieces, the colony was captured. Why is this done, what benefits and how can you get it?

D
Dinar Varisov 10.11.21

How to destroy forts? Bombu, bomb, nothing is happening, what to do ???

N
Natalia Nidelko 10.11.21

men, help me, I captured the fort and killed all the guards. the line came in to seize the colony, I click but it is not fucking

N
Natalia Nidelko 10.11.21

pliz

v
vzglydizugla 10.11.21

Natalya Nidelko
It is necessary to go to the governor of the colony and accept his surrender (or celebrate).
Capture a colony in that order; shelling of the fort - ground assault on the fort - assault on the settlement - the governor's hut.

N
Natalia Nidelko 10.11.21

I HAVE A STORM OF THE SETTLEMENT NEBILO

N
Natalia Nidelko 10.11.21

GOVERNOR I HAVE STANDS NEAR YOUR HATI

N
Natalia Nidelko 10.11.21

PUDHAZH TO HIM AND IT DOESN'T HAPPEN