3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reddington1371 10.11.21 04:46 pm

Will you buy the pc version of Quantum Break at launch? (Quantum Break)

I switch to 10k in case of forza horaison or new UFS comes out, so no, personally, I will not
37 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

There are 2 reasons why I won't buy it.
snapped I realized the game will require a constant Internet connection. I basically do not buy and run around such games.
The second reason is that the multigpu will not work because of the store. until it is corrected in all games there will be an absentee drain optimization, therefore, a relatively inexpensive pitch with 2 video cards will not get rid of.

A
Andrey Korolev 10.11.21

no, the PC will not handle, although the game looks just stunning.

S
StormX07 10.11.21

MunchkiN 616 snapped
I realized the game will require a permanent Internet connection. I basically do not buy and run around such games.
+1

m
mister611 10.11.21

I saw the price - I no longer wanted to buy.

G
Grafen 10.11.21

mister611
+++ But that was to be expected. If they sell the same game in the same store, then the console price of the game will be the same as the PC version. Now, if they were selling on the incentive .., then there would be at least some chances for a discount

R
RealOrion 10.11.21

For this price? Never.

n
nvidia 770 10.11.21

I don’t know it’s a little expensive, and my 770 will barely be able to pull through the tests, but to say that there is a breakthrough according to the schedule, I wouldn’t say so

B
Brotello 10.11.21

NO

E
Edvins 10.11.21

For 4 thousand? A game that is ugly in terms of reviews and first ratings (4.5) of quality and optimization? Yes, without the possibility of return? Half of which is just dumb movies? Well, there will probably be, with such an advertisement, "eccentrics - extreme", well, I'd rather buy a pair or three of normal games.

S
SemyStall 10.11.21

Taking a game for 4 k, which lags on two GT980Ti and goes through in one evening - masochism.

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

SemyStall
Even such a fake exists already ?!
Oh well.
On my config in FullHd goes to max.
We draw conclusions who plays what and how.

F
Fee1good 10.11.21

the game supports gamepad from 360? or hello gearsofwar?

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

pavloalex
Even such a fake exists already ?!
Games from the windows store do not support sli and cannot run in full full screen mode. Therefore, it is not a fake that sli configurations in tests can have several frames less than a single card. The optimization of the game is disgusting, although of course there are no lags at 980 and similar ones, although fps still sags.

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Immediately and point by point:
- they really do not hold sli, but practice has shown that it is better to have one top / pre-top vidyuhu, rather than the second average, because they do not multiply 2a times.
-Full screen mode works fine. Do not read fairy tales and slander.
- good optimization: on my PC (config in profile) stable 40/50 fps on max. Isn't that enough?
Something else?

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

pavloalex
- sli really do hold
Officially declared by melkosoft - no, it is not possible to work with several video cards for calculating data for windows store applications. For there is not an ordinary exehnik, but a different structure of the executable file - in short, melkosoft was imposed specifically.
-Full screen mode works fine. Do not read fairy tales and nagrvory.
These are not fairy tales and slander. At the moment, applications from the windows store are not able to initialize an exclusive full-screen 3D mode of operation. Everything works in a full screen window. Yes, it is full screen, but technically different modes of operation. It also has a significant impact on performance.
stable 40/50 fps at max. Isn't that enough?
Okay for kintsolek. On a pc, 60 is taken as the norm, as a consequence for the pre-top card - so-so. If we take in equivalent from 30 on consoles, then 40/50 from 60 is the same as 20-25 - not so hot at all. Even if the drawdowns are not so noticeable, it is still not kosher.

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Well then, wait for your mega game in 4K at 150 fps ... flag in hand, I didn't force you to buy this game, right?
I'm just saying that a decent fps, a beautiful graph is present.
What else?

n
nickSIA 10.11.21

Fee1good
Gears of War supports the X360 pad.