3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
proroK47 10.11.21 04:46 pm

\ "Cheese and Dark Forces \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does anyone know what needs to be done to remove the barrier in the dungeon ???

The problem has been resolved.
You need to complete the quest At a certain witch on the main plot. The witch (Keira) will give you the "Eye of Nehalena" with which you can remove illusions! In this case, a large stone.
35 Comments
Sort by:
p
proroK47 10.11.21

M
Maks42 10.11.21

I'm stuck here myself. if you know how to get through write. help)

A
Arthur Ashotovich 10.11.21

I fought for forty minutes. threw bombs at the hole on the left. I tried all the signs, shot with a crossbow, drank the cat and sprinkled everything. I read all the literature on the quest, a completely impassable place.

A
Apex1_9 10.11.21

Until you pass the quest "to the touch" finish "Cheese and dark forces" will not work, you should get a medallion from the sorceress, who can remove the illusion ...
SpoylerSprava wall, which will glow red from vedmachi flair, and there will be the same as the stone on the left, Igni and the barrier are removed !!!

M
Maks42 10.11.21

Thank you, kind person. there will be a quest "Search by touch)

M
MrSAYRUS 10.11.21

Lord, I can't open the portal, tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'm flying to Novigrad, I buy a doll of wine and a book, I pour it onto the portal, and he also writes there is no necessary key ...

B
Blinkin 10.11.21

still need to buy a lizard figurine

S
Sergey Tomsky 10.11.21

Blinkin
and where to get the lizard ??? the seller has no (pirate)

M
MrSAYRUS 10.11.21

Sergey Tomsky is
not even on my face (

m
maa3 10.11.21

Has anyone solved the lizard problem ??????

F
Fitterr 10.11.21

If you are completely stuck, there is a way:
Load the console and craft a figure.
Item ID - 53218
Name - "mq1002_artifact_1"
Details about the console here - Debug Console Enabler - http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/?tb=mod&pUp=1

s
softuk 10.11.21

In Novigrad at the merchant

S
Sergey Tomsky 10.11.21

the merchant does not have it! there is a doll, a figurine and a book

F
Folko-ven 10.11.21

A lizard in the same dungeon on a table, in a box glowing red.

g
gramofon 10.11.21

Fitterr
Thank you, the advice with the console command worked with a bang ... I already thought I would leave this quest uncompleted ...

S
Sergey Tomsky 10.11.21

Fitterr
tell me what to download on this site!?)) Thanks for earlier)

S
Sergey Tomsky 10.11.21

downloaded, and what and how to register ???

M
MrSAYRUS 10.11.21

I downloaded it strangely, dropped it into a folder, the game starts, but the console does not turn on * (

C
Ca1denc 10.11.21

Why are you stupid, it says to search the dungeon blah blah blah ... In the Dungeon on both sides there is one crystal, they are hidden by an illusion, with the help of the witcher's instinct this illusion is very clearly visible, it glows red. To remove the barrier, you need to use a medallion, which gives the sorceress on the quest "To the touch" to remove the illusion from both sides and activate the crystals and that's it.
The lizard is sold by a merchant in Novigrad, and you don't need to write that it is not there, it is there! Either you looked at the wrong merchant or hammer into the balls.
It may not be there for only one reason .. you have not done the quest that leads to that merchant, you still need to talk to him about the quest before buying the lizard.
You do not need to download any consoles ... the quest is easy and without parking.

S
Sergey Tomsky 10.11.21

Ca1denc
hear the smart guy , you go to the merchant in the building, talk to him about some kind of treasure, then you look at the goods and there is no lizard, even though you are ... but there is no lizard, you take three things only a doll, a book and a figurine, go to that pentagram and writes need a key, all the ruins ran around 100,500 times there is no illusion, specially bought everything from a merchant for a clean one, and still writes no key !!!