3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MakFood 10.11.21 04:46 pm

Game Impression (FIFA 15)

1. Damn, gorgeous panoramas of stadiums before the match! You really look at the Premier League: D
2. Russian commentators of the UG (
And so far I have not seen any changes)
52 Comments
Sort by:
_
__AxeL__ 10.11.21

I downloaded it, launched it, but then a slight addiction began ... I'll start with the fact that I flatly refused to start in full-screen mode, I think okay ... I decided to play a match. Further, the addiction is already severe, the goalkeepers of both teams immediately ran out to the middle of the field and the players, when they hit, hit in the strictly opposite direction from the opponent's goal. = / I think it shouldn't be so)

R
Remii007 10.11.21

I played fifa, as I said earlier, the game turned out to be what we need this year. I didn't notice the bugs while playing, everything was smooth, the optimization was not the worst. Of the shortcomings, I can only single out:
1) Russian commentators, yes, I know you can put English, but I am depressed by EA's attitude to our voice acting, the same phrases from year to year.
2) Gold sets in FUT, I don't know if they were 13 (there was no license), but this garbage got to the fifa from the battlefield (or vice versa)
And so in general 8.5 / 10.

S
Spark898 10.11.21

I finally got to fifa, played for 3 hours, the game only pleases, I haven't found any flaws yet, although they wrote here about goalkeepers and lags running into the center of the field, none of this was noticed

S
SAMVEL25 10.11.21

For some reason, the account profile is not displayed in the game. although it should. Also, during the game, network tournaments are unavailable, etc. When you enter UT, the game takes a long time to load and gives an error: "Unfortunately, an error occurred while connecting to Fifa 15. You will return to the main menu of Fifa 15".

M
Melo 88 10.11.21

I've been playing for a week now .... more infuriates than pleases

Pros: GRAPHICS, SUPERMAN GOALKEEPERS and EVERYTHING!

Cons: full of ... The physics is awful. From outside the penalty area, you can score a shot like this with 57. Considering what kind of fan I am to score goals from afar, as I did in 13 and 14 Fife, here it is reduced to 0! Killed all the randomness of the blow. Now you need to touch the hit button, otherwise the ball will fly into the sky. You run straight, during the strike, you deflect the stick to the side, so that the ball flies into the corner, so it flies 50 meters from the gate, while the assistant is Automatic))))
In terms of game features, all online games are reduced to the assistant's settings, a semiautomatic device, a handbrake. Those who play Fifu should understand what this means, and at 15 with such an assistant from far away you will score the current if NUUUUB plays against you and then the current is from 76 blows. There is no possibility, or rather it is absent, from some sort of .... OY, there is no game for unrated matches. that is, EA puts us all on this dumbfounded tactical defense with semi-automatic assistants .... In general, a return to Fife 11

Well, so, after very good 13 and 14 series, we were again returned to the age of impenetrable goalkeepers and the lack of adequate physics. I still can't imagine how people on the keyboard play it. Here you play on the gamepad and at the slightest, very slightest retraction of the stick to the corner to strike, the ball flies 100 meters from the bar. Yes, and in general, it is worth saying that the impression is that the ball is magnetized on a special basis next to the barbell, just next to it, without hitting it, namely the centimeter difference ... it looks like a script ... IN GENERAL HORROR of course

F
FIFA 15 10.11.21

Melo 88 I
totally agree, the blows are shit, you can hardly press it hits the birds, it is unrealistic to score on the ground from afar, the canopies are 90% goal, the protection is the bottom, it cannot catch up with the player with the ball stupidly running next to him, huge disadvantages, I bought it in vain, I hope they will fix it, physics is shit, it would be better if the freaks improved 14 fifu

_
__AxeL__ 10.11.21

Nonsense about UG physics, after this masterpiece I do not understand how I played in the 14th. And I score with long shots not so rarely.

m
medved9891 10.11.21

Damn, the same shit in a nicer package. The gameplay is complete G ... At medium difficulty levels it is not interesting to play, but on the world and the legend, the ball is dick. Players don't do anything in defense of shit. For example, everyone really plays in the dog and the gameplay is much more real and interesting, but the game itself is scary and there are few leagues. In general, we live in 2014, and m ... FIFA is not football

A
Atlan_t 10.11.21

Melo 88
I can subscribe to your every word. The game sucks, wasted money
Play for real is not interesting, because in this Fife unrealistic Ronaldo to score from 30m or ubizhat all defenders Bailey flangu.Kazhdy just need to tediously roll defense and score from 10 meters ....
Ever 2 days ...

M
M3d1k 10.11.21

What kind of crying noobs is this ?! For once, they really worked on the fifa, screwed on good physics, added animations, increased the variety of situations on the field, by reducing the level of scripting, introduced graphonium. And they cry after playing for two days because they cannot score as before.

f
fifafan77 10.11.21

the game is very cool, and whoever says that it is difficult to hit the goal with the ball, he does not understand anything in football, take real football and look at the statues how many times per game of shots on target and past, in 14 fifa it was not a kick, but a goal at 15 much closer to realism, you need to choose a point for the strike and break through either strongly or not very deceiving the goalkeeper and defense.

R
RooneyRUS 10.11.21

Disgusting! EA is increasingly moving away from real football, turning its simulator into a kind of circus, under the guise of which is hidden such a flawed mechanic that only remotely resembles a real semblance of a ball game. I remember at 08.09.10.11 fifa I was breaking the computer at the legendary difficulty level (and even setting mods at a higher difficulty), I do not use feints, but only tactics and correct placement. Now everything has turned back to the players, and it is not clear to whom in front. It is very difficult to play at a professional level, it is very difficult for me to be an experienced player, a player who plays this series with fifa 05. Now everything is sharpened for feints and feints, the eternal problem of the last series - dull whistles in the selection made a leap, progressed, the action began to resemble American football ... Yet again, no rebound in the middle of the penalty area to his player with the same corner, but the defense regressed, with such a fast pace at which the game takes place, it is extremely difficult to take the ball away. As for the graphics, this is generally laughter and sin, there is no trace of the next gene here, the lawn, as it was a flat puddle, remained so and only on repetitions, but in some episodes from a different angle a 3d model is shown, they mislead people and do on this money. In general, I was extremely sorry that I gave 1400 rubles for THIS. the game pulls for 6 balls and it is not biased yet. mislead people and make money from it. In general, I was extremely sorry that I gave 1400 rubles for THIS. the game pulls for 6 points and it is not biased yet. mislead people and make money out of it. In general, I was extremely sorry that I gave 1400 rubles for THIS. the game pulls for 6 balls and it is not biased yet.

T
The_Igromator 10.11.21

Took FIFA 15 back in July on a gamasaur. But I took the game precisely because of the new Ignite engine - after all, if the game switches to a new engine, it's always cool. I played the demo for 10 hours and was satisfied. With the release of the game, he began his career as a goalkeeper, at a professional level, the AI ​​really plays out good combinations, and it is more difficult to react to shots. The animations are very cool and there are a lot of them. The declared emotional intelligence is fully present, with outs, now the game does not load, the players play the moment. After each shot on target, replays are shown, and in general replays, even if the goalkeeper makes a save, the main moments are scrolled between halves and at the end of the match. The stadiums have become livelier. About the commentators, I say the following ... if you compare it with the same 13, I will agree with the same phrases, but they fit better into what is happening on the field.
I am satisfied with the purchase, FIFA has reached a new level, it is 100%

S
SBGAlbatros 10.11.21

I read the comments ... I concluded that ... 9 out of 10, positive, reviews were made, either under the influence of alcohol or drugs, intoxication, or ... a review, simply, PURCHASED. For the sake of misleading users!

We spend 1500 rubles on this game ... 20 minutes before leaving we will try to figure it out

1. Gameplay. He was killed, back in 2012, when that DEAD semblance of a "product" came out: the player does not know how to put the body to the defender. This is enough to throw the toy out the window.
We are playing a GAME. IN A VIRTUAL GAME. Why are games created? To get pleasure from them ... Although ... They are trying to make controlled robots out of citizens of the former CIS ... Everything is clear for a long time! BETTER TO PLAY IN REALITY! WITH REAL PEOPLE! But let's continue.

2. Ultimate Team. Delirium, delirium and more delirium!
We buy a player .... for 500 coins, which we earn for a TOURNAMENT ... the tournament turns out, by no means, "a walk in the Summer Garden"! Damn .. we buy some kind of player ... and .. after 10 matches it turns out that he is running out of CONTRACT!
You know ... spend 1,500 rubles ... 3 days ... 6 hours of REAL LIFE to assemble a team ... worth about 10,000 coins ... Hulk, one, by the way ... costs 32,000. ... FUCK !!!

In short .... me now zaminusuyut ... well .. addicts ... quite a))
himself, personally, has applied to the EA for a refund ... 1500 for it .... sorry ... Get rid)

Evaluate I won't even try a toy

D
Disa79 10.11.21

Well, imagine what it would be like if everyone wrote, this game is just brilliant, no bugs, everything is correct, everything is gorgeous. Yes, even in fifa 20, this will not happen, so we accept it as it is. Of course, the game does not shine with the fact that sang in advertising, but you can run.

f
fifafan77 10.11.21

the game is super! and who is not happy with her, play at 14 and do not worry,

S
Sindiman 10.11.21

Gorgeous fifa, although there are not many changes, on the whole I like everything very much.

N
Novochek10 10.11.21

heh, the first 3 days I was also delighted with it, but now I am more and more disappointed. It's boiling, I want to share my opinion. Yes, the design, free kicks, celebrations, and so on were done beautifully, but physics is just a nightmare, the total superiority of the attack, one player can circle the whole team, the attackers run away from the standing defenders. This is a nightmare, physics was simply killed, not a real game has become, 14 is better in this regard. Goalkeepers are just nonsense, one match he can drag everything in a row just unrealistic balls, another one to miss, well, the creators are simply not serious. The blow was from an acute angle from 10 meters, the ball barely rolled, it bl..t falls towards the field, and the ball into the goal is beating the same nonsense !!!! At the exits, there is simply no point in playing with them, any 1-on-1 exit is a goal, you can bypass it like a tree and that's it. And a bunch of other things This is a failed fifa I do not look at the beauty of the gameplay, the physics is just awful. I've always been a fan of fifa and every year I admired the new part because it was better. Now I am absolutely unhappy, I do not get pleasure from the game, only you spend your nerves on this nonsense, it was 14 times better, it would have been better made to be more beautiful and the physics would not have been touched. They also made a setevukh shit, you choose one team and with whom you play, what ping who knows, the lottery with whom to play. I'm disappointed for the first time fifa. And this is just a little bit of what I am dissatisfied with, there are a lot of minuses. They also made a shit to the setevukh, you choose one team and with whom you play, what ping who knows, the lottery with whom to play. I'm disappointed for the first time fifa. And this is just a little bit of what I'm dissatisfied with, there are a lot of minuses. They also made a setevukh shit, you choose one team and with whom you play, what ping who knows, the lottery with whom to play. I'm disappointed for the first time fifa. And this is just a little bit of what I am dissatisfied with, there are a lot of minuses.

B
BageShtppl 10.11.21

I don't understand those who write that the game is bad. I think that the game is very successful, as for the first nextgen version. Yes, there are bugs, but they do not interfere with playing and having fun. I will not talk about offline modes, since this is dull shit, and I don't understand people who complain about the game without even buying it. I will write about online modes.
1. Pros. It is very cool to create your own player, and with the help of Game Face you can make him look very much like yourself. It's nice to play "open matches" and build skills. And then create your own club and play with real people.
2. Seasons. Well, everything is simple, no changes with Fifa 14.
3. UT. This mode is very interesting. I don't understand who wrote the negative about him. As for me, everything is very balanced. If you don’t invest real money through Fifa points, then it’s not easy to create a good team, but it’s even more interesting. There is a project team, which you create from the players you want to see and buy them little by little over time. In seasons, with each release in the next, they give more coins and it is easier to buy a good player. I'm in season 7 and I already have 7 players from the project team. Everything is like in real life, if you don't invest a lot of money in a club, then creating a team is much more difficult, but even more interesting than buying everything at once (like Abramovich).
Well, the gameplay. This is the best there is in this game. He became much more alive. I am silent about the atmosphere at the stadium, where everything is alive, ballboys, guards, operators, fans, a few balls on the field, etc. The gameplay has become more like football, more fighting, more marriage, beautiful collisions. It became MUCH more difficult to score from a serve from the flank and a corner, long-range shots became less predictable. It was at 14 that you could score the same balls if you run along a simulated trajectory and hit with the same force. Here, each blow is different, like in real football. And from this even more buzz when this blow becomes an assist.
Apart from minor bugs, there is still only one minus - it is too often the ball hits the barbells and crossbars.
In short, I am very pleased with the purchase.

A
AdyokA 10.11.21

The new engine pleased me, but there are flaws ... Although since I'm a fan of this series I will give 75 out of 100. Oh, by the way, does anyone know how to start the game bypassing the launcher ???