3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MakFood 10.11.21 04:46 pm

Game Impression (FIFA 15)

1. Damn, gorgeous panoramas of stadiums before the match! You really look at the Premier League: D
2. Russian commentators of the UG (
And so far I have not seen any changes)
52 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry89 10.11.21

from outside the penalty area, something does not come out in any way or in milk or the goalkeeper drags, physics is still strange as I am not how I can not adapt to it, in the previous parts it was better, and the judge does not notice obvious violations

w
wuruntrum 10.11.21

I don’t know how anyone, but the fifa saddens me from year to year. Yes, good graphics, great atmosphere, we worked on it, but football itself is dying. I explain why. I decided to start with a career, namely from the 2nd English division for FC Portsmouth. It is impossible to play against the AI, he completely lacks the concept of a supporting leg, he easily changes the direction of movement with a minimum loss in speed, it is almost impossible to remove an opponent in the opposite direction, and if he succeeds, he easily regains the lost position. cases, it remains behind him, my players simply bounce off him. I don't see the point of playing combinational football, since the players here move much faster than the ball. When diagonally or changing the flank, the AI ​​manages to rebuild twice while the ball is in the air. Players under my command refuse to move on the ball upon reception.Tell them the second league, what did you expect. But the same thing happens in the top championships. I am not asking to win in every match, but is it really impossible to teach players to move on the ball, open free zones, delay defenders or elementary crossing? After all, the same AI is only and does what it breaks along the flank as if on rails. I understand it's difficult, but you can't release a game every year, and I don't see the point in paying that amount for one atmosphere

s
shrek888 10.11.21

A dream come true I bought a license key for FIFA 15, now I will activate the game through the origin. Hooray!!!
Who plays on the network, write to the LAN, let's play together :))

A
AlienTonic 10.11.21

spoiled nerve simulator.

M
Molarky24 10.11.21

do you plan to play this game think twice? is it worth it to spoil your nerves? because such situations are very frequent when your player with skill 85+ plays as the last "shit" on the field, there are also frequent such moments as "handicap" even if your composition is far from "pumped". in general, if you play it, keep this in mind, otherwise the game is essentially fifa 14.with minor cosmetic changes

S
SP-minus 10.11.21

the level of the player has almost no effect on the game, second-rate players easily make feints and run away from the stars of world football, the game in defense is made disgusting, the developers, in principle, do not understand how real players play in the selection

G
Ganso1990 10.11.21

How to return the norms of the composition tell me ????

A
Alexey Molotov 10.11.21

Ganso1990
You probably have ModdingWay. Play offline

G
Ganso1990 10.11.21

so exactly (not how to fix it?

A
Alexey Molotov 10.11.21

Ganso1990
alas ..

G
Ganso1990 10.11.21

ok) ka off without pulling out the cable?

G
Ganso1990 10.11.21

Understood _))) ATP)))