3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.goover 08.11.19 03:40 am

Does not start. (The Sims 4)

If not start, download all the libraries of visual basic and install, everything will run!
87 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alina Kiryanova 08.11.19

Downloaded Sims 4. When you start the game climbs to the Origin. When you restart, nothing happens. What to do?

k
kristya sims_ 08.11.19

Hello !!!I bought the Sims 4 Deluxe party includes everything uploaded and displayed

unable to start :Origin is not running . Before you start playing The Sims 4, make sure that Origin is running!!!
Help what to do ???Origin uploaded included have registered but still displayed what to do?

k
kirovatanya777 08.11.19

I have the same problem . what to do help who knows!

k
kirovatanya777 08.11.19

Cristea Sims
You haven't solved the problem? I have the same thing as you . where to look for the origin. I have Internet to my computer are not connected just for the phone. The don't know what to do

K
Ketrin Kordeko 08.11.19

Cristea Sims, today popped up the same error. Before I updated the program itself Origin and after it updated the game itself, two updates, with a total weight of 1.6 GB. I love this game I'll never know. Now I can't run the game.
Can someone tell me how to solve it.

S
Sasha Veresovaya 08.11.19

please tell me what to do if this POPs up?

S
Stanilav Artemev 08.11.19

what to do?

T
Tatyana Sharapova 08.11.19

Stanislav Artemyev
the same garbage. already 3 hours in agony.

o
orangebrains 08.11.19

Sasha Veresova
Stanislav Artemyev
Tatiana Sharapova

Most likely, when you install the game the notorious Windows defender put the crack file (that is RldOrigin.dll) in quarantine. To solve this problem you can simple delete the file from quarantine and disabled Windows defender. However keep in mind that if You Win 10, then this protector itself will turn on after some time. Also need to add game folder to exceptions.
Here RldOrigin.dll if suddenly your antivirus delete it.

T
Tatyana Sharapova 08.11.19

orangebrains
I have disabled defender, and download this file.

o
orangebrains 08.11.19

Tatiana Sharapova
Pretty weird. What is the inability to download the file?

D
Darya Melnikova 08.11.19

Developed the same problem, Simms does not see origin.
But the origin is silent, doesn't want any to go to network (click sign in, nothing happens).
File RldOrigin.dll present.

A
Alisa Filimonova 08.11.19

orangebrains
Can you please tell me the exact directory. Where do I put this RldOrigin.dll. I have a license. Tried to put in game/bin and all get the Origin Client is not running.

r
rettyyus 08.11.19

help please,does not install the game on Windows 8,just gives an error,although Windows 7 installed fine

r
rettyyus 08.11.19

help please,does not install the game on Windows 8,just gives an error,although Windows 7 installed fine

o
orangebrains 08.11.19

Alisa Filimonova
Yes, it is there. Honestly, I'll never know. I have all the first time earned:
1) added the game folder to the firewall exception (also added to the exception to the extension itself *.dll just in case)
2) threw the file the game start

The feeling that You have a good antivirus/UAC again added the file to the quarantine or deleted it from the folder. Can no longer no what to think.

T
Tatyana Rybnikova 08.11.19

help, what to do? downloaded the Sims 4, played for two months and then popped up the not connected to origin on the advice of in-net and reinstalled the game, now this error occurs. (the pictures) again, on the advice and declined to unplug antivirusnik and download. off, downloaded and still this error. perestanavlivaya the game once 5 download from different sites and still. help.

P
Pin__Pin__Pingu 08.11.19

orangebrains
I'm also trying to download the file RidOrigin, disabled the antivirus, but now he blocks me Chrome download file. What can you do?(

o
orangebrains 08.11.19

Pin__Pin__Pingu
disable the settings of Chrome anti-phishing and malware. Then, once downloaded, you can turn it back on.

P
Pin__Pin__Pingu 08.11.19

orangebrains
The file has downloaded, put in folder Game\Bin, has added the program to firewall exception, nothing has changed, still the same error. And you don't remember how you placed in the exception folder and file extension? Just as I understood, it is possible to add only the program itself, but with the folder and file do not understand.