3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.goover 08.11.19 03:40 am

Does not start. (The Sims 4)

If not start, download all the libraries of visual basic and install, everything will run!
87 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karp69 08.11.19

Motya Vamp
Same thing here Cho do?

K
Kravchenko.Maria 08.11.19

What to do if the pirated version, everything launches and then when I want to load the game long load times and crashes .And if you create a character and want to keep it just writes to find the problem on the Internet or close the game!Please help!!

a
andrey30061983 08.11.19

I also have such error was(failed to run:the Client origin is not running), tried everything (antivirus before installation off after installation added folder Sims to the exceptions, run as administrator, the Internet was turned off to install the game I watched all files in the folder the games were in place, which are copied from the folder tablet if antivirus remove them, I tried to run the game from the games folder, not the game shortcut on the desktop. By the way I have WINDOWS 10!!! repak from hatab.
SOLUTION: just filled another Repack that's the name: RePack Igruha Size: 29.1 GB
here you have link: so as not to suffer like me)), killed the day I ever suggested
https://torrent-igruha.org/page,1,176,8-sims-four-repack.html#comment
Appreciate your time! and before that carry not Launchpad version Sims and clean the registry cleaner.

D
DOShIK ShMOShIK 08.11.19

Before start with this error if you pasupuleti many times, but do not want already.
What to do?(( help

s
sims4fan 08.11.19

I have crashes too on my old computer it didn't pull the game.
I've recently downloaded The Sims 4 + all Addons for the game and played a little in it. Now I want to tell you about their experiences. :)
The first thought was - wow, just super. The graphics are very nice, much better than the screenshots and trailers for the game. But second, where, what and where to click.
Unusually a little a part of the action the Sims and their emotions.
The characters are incredibly vivid, pleased with their multitasking.
Another plus, is that I played the game on low settings because the computer was not the most powerful, but the graphics remain gorgeous. City in the game become livelier and more colorful.
But the game is not open world like Sims in third. And too bad that every site need to load separately.
In General, I can list all the pros and cons, this list would be very long. Everyone has their own requirements for the game.
Players are given all the necessary tools and they use them to tell their own stories.

If you search well, you will be able to see and learn a lot of new and unexpected in this game what I can do and how you can play! For example, I stumbled on the Internet on the young and the new website called Sims4Gallery https://www.sims4game.fun
In fact, this is a gallery with beautiful pictures on the Sims 4. Apparently someone was inspired by the creativity of the fans of the game and decided to gather his collection of illustrations and images to Sims. The site presents a selection of really interesting and creative pictures and screenshots from the game. There I found it convenient to search for the authors of these masterpieces, and tags (if you go to the website from the computer). In the mobile version unfortunately, this search does not. In General, the idea of the website is very cool, as usual Yandex or Google search by images (to the Sims) or anything interesting is (who tried, who knows). So use who need.

E
ElizavetaSh 01.06.21

We bought a license from Steam. Downloaded. An initialization error comes out. Everything is installed on one disk, reinstallation did not help, "restore" does not help either. Drivers are updated to the latest version. Tell me what to do ??