3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demiris777 10.11.21 05:42 pm

Prototype vs. Spiderman: Web of Shadows (Prototype)

Prototype reminded me very much of SpiderMan Web of Shadows
1. a similar beginning
2. you can upgrade your hero
3. transformations
4. similarity of the plot (in New York events, a virus)
and so on.
what do you think about it?
135 Comments
Sort by:
D
Duzik 10.11.21

but why compare two obscenely similar games?))) if you don’t use other monsters in the prototype for such trifles, and there is something like that we can say that Prototype is a new style of a spider))

T
The walking dan 10.11.21

What other spider style are you making fun of me?

T
The walking dan 10.11.21

Duzik forgot to add they are not absolutely alike, I agree with the Steel brother.

D
Duzik 10.11.21

Well, what is different about them? the fact that a spider flies on a web and alex is engaged in parkour? or that the prototype is bloodier?

A
Andrey Poliy 10.11.21

there are some fake zombies in spiderman ...

K
K_Fe 10.11.21

there are some fake zombies in spiderman ...
so what?

A
Andrey Poliy 10.11.21

well, so they will be cooler in the prototype ..

S
SkyGame 10.11.21

Between these games, you can put the sign =

A
Andrey Poliy 10.11.21

possible, but not worth it, tk. a more serious story is told in the prototype, there even the main hero is not joking at all

I
IRONHADE 10.11.21

In the prototype and the spider, the enemies are similar. Infected (Prototype) = Zombie Psychos (Spider); Hunters = symbiote wars.

A
Andrey Poliy 10.11.21

ochoniks are harder to cut than symbiotes

D
Duzik 10.11.21

Yes, blah, all games of the same genre are similar with a small difference in appearance and a couple of small differences) in all slashes of the types, help any combo hits in the race, come first in shooters, quickly shoot the cavon in the strates, build up and recruit an army more than the enemy, etc. etc. comparing games of one and the same genre is stupid patomushto fans of one game will not prove that it is similar to another, as well as to fans of this other game, so the hare has already gotten to compare)))

w
wolf_i94 10.11.21

I noticed this similarity from the first minute of the game ... the same special effects, physics, etc.

B
Blackened angel 10.11.21

Well, you guys have found something to compare with.

w
wolf_i94 10.11.21

* oops with a finger)))

H
Hank Hill 10.11.21

I'm for Prototype.

A
Andrey Poliy 10.11.21

I also

S
SCOOTER_93 10.11.21

I played both of these toys on the xbox 360 and I want to say that in spider-man WoS the graphics are better and the missions are more varied, the city is more beautiful, and in Prototype after the spider is not particularly rushing, the missions are the same ... like run away, cut everyone and fuck from there. In the screensavers, he constantly rushes about something with his sister, then with his woman. I'm for the spider

F
Fuelman 10.11.21

the prototype is still cooler !!!

D
DIAWANTED 10.11.21

I read all the posts and in the end I’m for the prototype, he drives (= !! than this spydik man.