3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demiris777 10.11.21 05:42 pm

Prototype vs. Spiderman: Web of Shadows (Prototype)

Prototype reminded me very much of SpiderMan Web of Shadows
1. a similar beginning
2. you can upgrade your hero
3. transformations
4. similarity of the plot (in New York events, a virus)
and so on.
what do you think about it?
135 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corrosion 10.11.21

Spider Man is already boring, and Prototype is something new (although there is something old, but still!).
I'm for Prototype!

B
Banzay-RUS 10.11.21

In my opinion, Prototype is better, there are more abilities and I like missions more. And Spider Man didn't work out very well.

D
DeadEnemyPRO 10.11.21

the prototype is better, there are more abilities, the engine is more modern, the gameplay is simpler, the graph is normal. But it goes without saying that Spider-Man is a complete shit, for his time he was just a bomb.

V
Vano beard 10.11.21

People help! I installed a prototype, watched the video at the beginning, like all the rules. The game begins and everything is orange. Current one taxi car and a piece of the sky. And they ** are no longer visible!

D
Draconozavr aka XeN 10.11.21

Of course Prototype is better!

P
Psicho666 10.11.21

Prototype rules !!!!!!!! In what other game can one old woman smash three hundred military men, blow up under two dozen tanks, jump on a helicopter, etc. ..........)))))))))))))))

T
Turian 10.11.21

It is inappropriate to say this about the game.
So you can say about anything:
"In what other game can you lead a squad of war worms destroying each other with concrete donkeys and carrier pigeons? Of course in Worms, she rules !!!"
By the way, Psicho666, play Warriors Orochi, there is one old man who mows over three hundred soldiers in one battle.

K
Katambik 10.11.21

Prototype is very similar to the spydik and our symbiont, as if from 2 games it is molded!

P
Psicho666 10.11.21

Turian, There are old men in many games, but old women ......................)))))))))

B
Bykova Elena 10.11.21

And the more grannies, the cooler the game. Especially if the grannies are green;)))

D
Demonakor 10.11.21

I also immediately noticed the similarities between the games. It's a pity there is no razchlinenok in the spider ... and in general, you can't wet the hands of ordinary residents.
But on the other hand, I liked traveling around the city on the web better.
The prototype is certainly better and more varied, but not much.

k
kikiber.007 10.11.21

I DON'T KNOW IT IS BETTER

k
kikiber.007 10.11.21

what are you guys comparing the prototype is 100 times cooler not 200

k
kikiber.007 10.11.21

and the graph is 20 times better than in gta4

G
Gabriel Chotke 10.11.21

People who have codes of the type of invulnerability write to ICQ: 590-040-674 I ASK AND THE ONE WHO GIVES IT TO ME TO THE TOMS 100% PASSAGE ON THE MAIL I WILL SEND THE SAVE!

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 10.11.21

XDDDDD it hurts

X
XATAL 10.11.21

I liked PROTOTYPE better !!!

b
black_day 10.11.21

hmm, well, there are a lot of similar things in these games ... I can’t choose which one is better .. although I said the prototype, although there’s nothing to do with the spider), the spider is more cartoonish for me, well, such a light many colors are shorter, you understand, and the prototype is more realistic, well, for example when Alex jumps and then lands, the earth cracks around him, and the spider is like a fluff))

[
[Roma] 10.11.21

Spider man is much better than this UG prototype! In the spider and the graph there is a plot and variety) but in the prototype it is almost the same, you can immediately see that they clone the same thing, this plot about a virus has already been crawled) the spider is a spider! This is Marvel! IMHO

k
kaa-97 10.11.21

Help, the creepy slows down. Intel Pentium 4, CPU 3.00GHz, 1.00 GB RAM, Windows XP SP 3, ATI Radeon HD 3650 AGP, 512 MB.