3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TO THE COMMAND 10.11.21 05:42 pm

Alex vs. Altair (Prototype)

It does not seem to YOU ​​that the prototype prototype is very similar in appearance to the altair from the assassins creed.In
my opinion, it was copied from the altair
165 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steel Brother 10.11.21

4) altair and alex parkour
Not parkour, but tracers.

In assassins creed, the battles are beautiful, but in prototype they are not very good.

K
Keks 10.11.21

Super-Loshara
I have both AC and Prototype, I have seen the faces of gg many times and I do not think that their facial expressions are the same. It's my personal opinion.

S
Steel Brother 10.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
Well, what looks like ????? It seems to me that no.

K
Keks 10.11.21

Steel brother, something your Altair's face turned out too dark.
This is where I see the difference
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Mau5 10.11.21

altair

S
Shadow 10.11.21

altair does not do parkour then parkour simply wasn’t just he was a very clever prototype in general, nothing in it doesn’t understand just stupidly runs all over and jumps high, but he does it by virtue of his ability

v
vasek997 10.11.21

I'm for Alex. He is, by itself, much stronger than Altair, but they really look alike. Even I would say very similar.

L
Lord Vader 10.11.21

The games are different, the main similarity, rather key, in the open world, the heroes are similar to the ghoul, but
only externally. Compare Altair's skill with a virus ... smacks of absurdity)

H
Hlelia 10.11.21

Do not compare Altair and Alex - two characters from different genres. One is a hidden killer, and the other is a meat-eater, albeit cool, and the jacket is trendy.

R
Roman_Engine 10.11.21

Another stupid topic !!! Go to the forum of the new Prince of Persia and pop there in general the Prince and Chuck Norris are compared.

S
Sn0rK 10.11.21

Altair is better at least because it turned out at least like a man, and this death leash in theory, Alex is somehow completely out of this world and just makes me angry. In assassin, at least the plot is awesome, but in the prototype, it is a typical predictable American button accordion. In short, the choice is obvious.

F
Fuelman 10.11.21

Alex Rul

y
yarik95 10.11.21

but I liked the game Pts and prototype and Asassian's creed, and as for years, they are very similar (externally).

G
GEMER4567 10.11.21

yes, they look less like but in history Alex is more like a descendant of Altair and firstly Altair is a man and Alex is a mutant

K
Keks 10.11.21

history Alex is more like a descendant of Altair.
What?

G
GEMER4567 10.11.21

irony

B
Banzay-RUS 10.11.21

Altair is better at least because it turned out at least like a man, and this death leash in theory, Alex is somehow completely out of this world and just makes me angry. In assassin, at least the plot is awesome, but in the prototype, it is a typical predictable American button accordion. In short, the choice is obvious.

I disagree for whom I liked both games, because Prototype is a mixture of some games that I like and I also liked the plot, and I just like Assassin, a cool game

G
GEMER4567 10.11.21

Banzay-RUS remember that Prototype was made by a new company

B
Banzay-RUS 10.11.21

I know.

B
Banzay-RUS 10.11.21

Blah, do you mean that it’s new or different, not assassins? Prototype Activision seems to have done