3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TO THE COMMAND 10.11.21 05:42 pm

Alex vs. Altair (Prototype)

It does not seem to YOU ​​that the prototype prototype is very similar in appearance to the altair from the assassins creed.In
my opinion, it was copied from the altair
165 Comments
Sort by:
G
GEMER4567 10.11.21

nope, the new company did it,
but don’t know who sponsored

S
Sorant 10.11.21

I would say a little since both jump, but one dies from a high fall and the other explodes a little outwardly, but they run along the walls and there is nothing in common!

B
Banzay-RUS 10.11.21

In general, they are similar in appearance and a little in abilities, but Alex of course has more of them :) And they run a little similarly

R
Radisty4 10.11.21

Altair rulit! Ya v kapuwone toj na nih pohoj :)

S
STRELOK HOUR 10.11.21

And it seems to me that Alex in general is a modern Assassin, who says that Prototype is bloody, then this is just modernity! After all, a lot has changed since those years. Why hide? Let's kill everyone in sight! So that's it. But this is my opinion. And another vid

K
Keks 10.11.21

And it seems to me that Alex in general is a modern Assassin.
The concept of "assassin" and Alex are not compatible. (IMHO)

G
GEMER4567 10.11.21

here is Alex is not an assassin, he is a man who has become a mutant without force who tries to make out in everything

D
Demonakor 10.11.21

The Assassins are quiet, and Alex ... you know.
Although Assassin's CREED and Prototype are different games, both in era and genre, they are somewhat similar. And yy are similar (at least at first glance). To be honest, it was only from the video where the prototype was passed off as AC2 that I first heard and became interested in this game.
Both of these games are very interesting.
---------------------
And I don't see the point in arguing whether Altair is like Alex or not. Everyone has their own opinion.

x
xSER0ks 10.11.21

Assassin is a real person, he is cooler than Alex. Well, they look like they are not going to argue ... The gait is similar for both copishons. And both can disguise themselves too, only Altair mows under a monk, and Alex can be at least whoever.

V
VLADIK Kim 10.11.21

Alex is better than Altair. Altair is like a parkourist and this one flies, runs, jumps faster than a normal person

B
Bykova Elena 10.11.21

Yes, well, they compared ... The main difference is that Altair is a MAN. Skillful, agile and strong, but not genetically modified in any way. That's the beauty of Assassins Creed. And the Prototype is attractive first of all by the ever-increasing power of the GG. It’s clear that these are different weight categories. Here the controls in these games are REALLY EQUAL, if you set up a couple of buttons, you cannot tell at all, and GPS, and social status, and disguise, even though Altair does not turn into anyone. On the other hand, in the assassin, accurate calculation and caution is an integral part of the game and is beneficial, but in the prototype it is already superfluous - most often you don’t look at any statuses and cards, but rush about knocking everything in your path and don’t really think about the consequences. Well, really. Completely different characters.

P
PainJeka 10.11.21

In my opinion, Alex will make Altair only because of his super abilities and without them Alex will never make Altair

B
Bykova Elena 10.11.21

Exactly. Alex has no tactics, he just destroys everything. With his strength he takes.

g
gobby 10.11.21

yes, if you put them against each other, there will be no nichrome from the assassin

E
Enochian 10.11.21

Although I am an anti-Assassin's Creed fan, I think Altair is the winner in this debate. Firstly, Alex is not exactly Alex, but only a virus that eaten him completely and left nothing human. You will even remember why he wanted to find the source of the virus - not for the good of the people of Manhattan, but only in order to take revenge. This already says a lot.
Altair, in my opinion, is smarter, more secretive (Alex will not hide especially when flying from skyscraper to skyscraper), dexterous as a man =)
Alex is an incredibly powerful genetic weapon. Altair is an assassin who does his job trying to find the truth. Although he also kills without knowing mercy.
If we put a normal Alex against Altair, then Altair will win =)
But if it's the other way around, then you yourself understand =)

D
Demonakor 10.11.21

Yes, but if we take into account the powers of Alex, then why not take into account the powers of Altair (I'm talking about a particle of Eden). In this case, if they were in the same time and place, and even if they were enemies, then the one who noticed the other would win.

S
Swamt 10.11.21

I think Altair is still better (even in spite of Alex's abilities).

A
Arigo 10.11.21

no difference !!!

s
sexrs 10.11.21

I'm for Alex!

E
Evil Dart Revan 10.11.21

Why are you comparing Altair and Alex? Ezio is better than Altair. And from Altair and Alex I am for Alex.