3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grigoriy Alhimchikov 08.11.19 03:43 am

Lookup Failed (Fallout 4)

Welcome, comrades.
Nobody faced with such a problem (see screenshot). And this is only on the cages and poles with tents and other buildings no problem.

85 Comments
Sort by:
p
psythra 08.11.19

I have the same thing with hairstyles,makeup, crafting and so on. In memory poke) in my left repak DLC ,I think this is.Put on top ,to preserve the old

G
Grigoriy Alhimchikov 08.11.19

Well, it's cool of course, but I was still hoping someone has a solution )

L
Lord Turbodestroer 08.11.19

Gregory Alhimchikov
At me such was when I beta patch downloaded. You reinstall the game through steam. Copy and restore again

G

Yes I have a pirate. Afraid of what I have on different releases. I can also be corrupted files on all releases at once.

r
ruslan zubok 08.11.19

Gregory Alhimchikov
You have to mod?

G

At the moment Yes, but without mods the same nonsense. I have read about mods.

B
Boss_Timurchik 08.11.19

Gregory Alhimchikov
my advice to you is to answer the comments, by clicking under the comments to REPLY

B
BlackTigerTK 08.11.19

Gregory Alhimchikov
Was this when they put the beta patch, which first appeared these items for crafting. After the release of the release of the patch everything went back to normal.

M
MIXA798 08.11.19

Maybe not enough RAM ( I have for example appears within 2-1 seconds after opening a new tab items)

G

BlackTigerTK
So, release the patch stands, no bet... I would understand if all innovations in the construction and wigs have not been translated, it would be logical. But this feature is extremely selective.

Mixa798
No, it does not appear. Is 16 gigs operatives.

J
Jost13 08.11.19

Same problem. Probably will sign up, maybe someone will find the solution

B
BlackTigerTK 08.11.19

Gregory Alhimchikov
For these labels, as I expect, the answer is the files in the folder ./Data/Strings. There are three files. May deteriorate when copying to a folder. Or when unpacking. To try to put the game to another location/another drive. To ask who have the same release to remove the check-sums for these filak and check whether they coincide with those. what You've got.

G

In General tried to change the files in the folder String. It did not help. Again, scary that this bug in many releases (I had 5 pieces). Come to the conclusion that any shortcomings in 1 file. Or in what .ini file, something not spelled out.

Can someone post a list of the files in the folder String and specify their size to bytes?

B
BlackTigerTK 08.11.19

Gregory Alhimchikov
Fallout4_en.DLSTRINGS 498 760 bytes
Fallout4_en.ILSTRINGS 4 866 843 bytes
Fallout4_en.STRINGS 1 810 922 bytes

G

BlackTigerTK
No, I'm interested in Russian )

B
BlackTigerTK 08.11.19

Gregory Alhimchikov
But if for the sake of check put the English version will be the same problem?

G

BlackTigerTK
That's all I want to try but can't find adequate links to the English files separate. Everywhere or registration is necessary any dances with a tambourine.

g
ghostdevil 08.11.19

Gregory Alhimchikov
This negoperiod. This stuff is all there.

G

Suddenly found the problem. Is doing any mod which changes the form of dialogues.

K
KirsanKir 08.11.19

Gregory Alhimchikov
All right! What would fix this stuff, you must disable the mod, and return the stupid format of the dialogues(